Mechazod Tavern Brawl

Discussion in 'Hearthstone' started by Zeklomontu, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Zeklomontu

Zeklomontu Here to help Legendary Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

Gotta say, this is definitely the most interesting Tavern Brawl so far and the most difficult. Without being able to communicate, it makes it very difficult when playing with a random. Anyone have any luck so far?

2. TheMadKing

TheMadKing King of candy land! come play with me! Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

yea been matched a few times with some really good players, we wreaked house on that little annoying bot tho i was kinda disappointed that nothing happens when u win

3. Zeklomontu

Zeklomontu Here to help Legendary Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

Nice, I just got my first win and it was crazy close. only won because i drew an arcane golem.

4. Erica

Erica Mumble Silence Champion Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer 2009 Original Member

I played three games and haven't won yet. Might try playing with someone on mumble sometime so we can communicate what we have better. :)

5. Tingle

Tingle Pull My Finger Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

first time win. second lost, third won again. Its not bad. but its all random on what you draw. Mech dude does a 4 power rotation. just keep that in mind when casting buffs and heals.

6. Zeklomontu

Just got a daily quest to win 5 brawls, guess I'll be holding onto that for a week.