March Member(s) of the Month!

Discussion in 'Community Announcements' started by Cadavr3, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Cadavr3

Cadavr3 #1 cheeseburgers Epic Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Officer

Untitled.jpg

That's right we have 8 members of the month this month, and for a very good reason.
    @NeOneFon, @SarcasticOrgasm, @Kaorrii, Kraeshel, @Kale, @Morketh, @Vicnot, and @Phedra

all played a part in helping @Ravvynfall when he put out this message on Discord:
    "@everyone to anyone in maine, i need help. being evicted from my home and have 30 days to leave, due to the owner selling the building. if anyone is willing and able help, please, i desperately need help moving. i'm worried beyond belief and don't know what to do! the stress and panic is very real right now for me!"

Some people made phone calls and offered assistance from afar, and some actually showed up to help him move.
    All of you guys are awesome and are what makes this gaming community the best in the world.

Now a very special message from @Ravvynfall:

"I would like to take a moment to look back and appreciate. From the day I had joined Tenacious, I always felt like I was welcome. Everyone was friendly and inviting, social and kind. For me, this seemed quite alien, because how could anyone online be friendly, right?
    Tenacious has been the most amazing community I have ever had the honor and privilege to be a part of. Each and every last member I had the chance to talk to, has been friendly, kind and compassionate. I never could have imagined before that there were such amazing people with similar interests in the scale of Tenacious before I joined.

With that said, I do want to make a personal acknowledgement to a handful of our ranks for being there for me during one of the most challenging times in my life.

I want to thank my brother Neonefon and his wife SarcasticOrgasm, Morketh, Noki, Vicnot, Kaorrii (and his friend), Kraeshel, and Phedra. You all played an important role in one facet or another in helping my family during a crisis, and had it not been for the aid you have offered, or are still offering, we would have been lost and doomed.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all for everything. You are all amazing people, and I thank you all for accepting me as one of your own."

- @Ravvynfall

Siafu, Within, Averie and 10 others like this.
  2. AmazonCheesecake

AmazonCheesecake "Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow" Legendary Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Officer Veteran Member

Thank you so much to ALL of you for selflessly giving your time to help someone in need.

It seems like our modern society has somewhat moved away from the "helping your neighbor" mentality. It takes a special person to step up and take initiative to help those that truly need it, while expecting nothing in return.

I've been Tenacious long enough to see members reach out in times of need several times... And it just drives home the fact that we have a wonderful group of people here... We have an amazing family of members who go out of their way to aid each other... whether it be in an mmo, or in real life. You may not feel like you've done much, but from what I've seen you've all greatly affected someone's life with your kind acts. :blush:

Siafu, Phedra, Averie and 4 others like this.
  3. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Love hearing stories like this. We throw around the word family a lot here because things like this happen that transcend just being a gaming community

4. Mishi

Mishi Tenacious Gamer Epic Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Chapter Lead Veteran Member

I want to thank all of you. You're all amazing!
    It's so awesome ya'll gave up your time, even during the craziness of everything going on, to help another member of the Tenacious Family.

I tout to people all the time how much Tenacious isn't just a "gaming community" and that we are more like a family than anything.

All of you showed what being in Tenacious truly means!!

Thank you everyone!

Siafu, Kith, Phedra and 3 others like this.