looking to get back into lineage 2

Discussion in 'Lineage II' started by Halicon, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Halicon

Halicon Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer

Hi all I used to play BDO with Tenacious. Before that i played Lineage 2 for 13 years. after some failed therapy i am looking to get back in :) is this chapter active and if so what are the needs character wise of the clan. Thanks

n1ghtshad3/Halicon

WintairShade likes this.
  2. WintairShade

WintairShade Izual the Dark on UO Outlands Tenacious Gamer

Hey Halicon, nice.. 13 years is a long time.
    Will be nice to have another vet player.

So as for your questions yes we are active and growing very strong on Classic, Talking Island Server.

Don't worry we are not super high level that you cannot catch up. Most of our char's actually are 40's-50s atm. We do have some higher levels and we are all trying to catch up for Partying/Raiding, etc.

So as of now what character classes we are lacking in my opinion are Warcryer (for buffing on the fly), and Overlord (for CP Regen & Clan buffs), a MAIN BladeDancer. We have a high level SwordSinger but I haven't seen him online a lot with his new work schedule, but perhaps he will when we all get his level. We could also use any full time support. We just got a level 40 Bishop but we could use a full time EE as well. Any DD's or Support would be great :)

However, whatever class you really enjoy I'm sure is just fine :)

Can't wait to see you in-game bro!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  3. Halicon

Lol funny thing is i plan on main being BD. Downside is that i am on day 2 of lineage 2 support trying to install the game. launcher wont finish. sounds like a found a home again. I will update when i get in game

WintairShade likes this.
  4. WintairShade

Awesome!! BD is perfect bro that is REALLY what we need active as a main.

So let me know how the Launcher is going I wonder what could be the problem. Are you using Windows 10? or 7? Since Windows 7 is coming to an end and is no longer being supported by Microsoft soon, fyi if you wanted to you can Install Windows 10 and use your Windows 7 key and it should work (Read this in PC Magazine and ZDNet online).
    I know people don't care much for 10, and I wasn't a fan either at first, but I have really gotten used to it and I actually think it's the best Windows they have ever come out with.

I really hope you get it installed and working and let me know how we can help.

Right now is the BEST time to start playing a BD too. Level it to level 20 and you can participate in the Event going on, and in the L2 Store pick up your FREE Newbie Hunting Pack for 0 NCoins. It will have a 30 day set of Dual SLS that any level can use and they are strong! So the Event as soon as you hit 20 go to the NPC Oriana near the Gatekeeper in every town, pick up her Supply Box and there is a raffle going on for Event Items, as long as you have the Costume on while the Raffle is going on, you have a chance to win whatever item is being given away at the time. (+8 Weap, +16 Weap, B Grade Armor Box, C Grade Armor Box, Boss Jewls, etc etc. You can also collect coins and turn them in at a chance to win the items too.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  5. Halicon

got it tracked down to one file needed lol

Attached Files:

6. WintairShade

Ok cool, do you need me to send it? I'm sure you've found it online :p

Right on bro, we'll be in mumble when you get it up and running.

Keep me posted! :)

7. Halicon

cant find it anywhere. if you could send it i would love to try. i will pay 400 adena :)

8. WintairShade

Can you hop in Mumble and I can try to help you with it. Tell me what exactly you need. Wonder why it's having trouble running the updater in the first place. Usually I only had this problem on Private Servers; needing files etc. Did you try running it in Admin and reinstall, a clean install and uninstall and delete all your Lineage 2 folders?

I'm sure you've tried everything. It would be easier to help you if I could talk to you and you could tell me which files you need.

I'll send them over and we'll get you up and running.

See you in-game.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  9. Mishi

Mishi Guild Reaper Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

Looks like Shade is taking care of ya, but welcome @Halicon :D
    And play anything you like. (It's a good time to level right now.)

We are also having a clan meeting and photoshoot Saturday night. (Starts at 8pm eastern.)

10. Halicon

Thanks Mishi, I made a Bd for Clan needs and have played them in the past so all good on my end. Wintair has been a huge help, thanks again shade.

WintairShade likes this.