Looking for AA

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Wytch, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Wytch

Wytch Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Hey TG! I'm Wytch and would love to join up with you guys in Archeage. I'm a founder backer and a complete noob to AA, currently @lvl 15 (Wytch in game as well.) I've played lots of mmos and try a little of everything when I play. Just looking for a bunch of laid back fun people to play with and your recruitment thread sound just about right. Looking forward to hopping on mumble and meeting you guys in game later! Now I gotta go prod my chicken for eggs and head to bed!

See ya soon!

2. Zawr

Zawr I'm the f**king Monarch! Loremaster Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Hey Wytch, welcome to the madness! Feel free to jump into Mumble and chat it up with us! I look forward to gaming with ya. :)

3. Mendien

Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Hello @Wytch ! Love the avatar.

Welcome to Tenacious. Hope you find what you are looking for and stick around for the long term.

4. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

Heya Wytch, great name ... nice intro. Welcome to Tenacious!

Awesome that you joined ... we are just about everything that you posted, so you are sure to have good times. AA is gonna be a huge launch for us.

We'll get you invited to the game guild as soon as possible. We're generally on in numbers during the US evening hours, so you can catch us in Mumble or just post in the shoutbox that you are in game and we'll get you in.

Look forward to gaming it up with ya!

5. Rainedance

Rainedance Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer 2009 Original Member

Hi there Wytch!!!

Glad you stumbled upon our little dysfunctional Tenacious Family!! Please make yourself at home! We are sure to have some mad good times in AA! I look forward to catching up with you in game and in mumble for some mumble madness!! In the mean time, make yourself at home, help yourself to some fresh baked pumpkin cookies and milk! Be sure to pick up your hug-me-jacket on your way down the hall to your padded room assignment!!

Big Pumpkin Welcome Hugs!! =)