Lineage2 maintenance times

Discussion in 'Lineage II' started by Majorcats, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Majorcats

Majorcats Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Is there a standard time when they do maintenance on the servers? I cannot find any posts about it.

Majorcats

2. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Same time as the live servers.

Posted 15 hours ago

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 7:15 am PDT / 10:15 am EDT / 1515 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
    • The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

3. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

How are you liking the classic feel cats? Havent really had the chance to play with you too much.

4. Majorcats

Majorcats Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Now that I am lvl 20 and through the first class change, and off the beginner island, you will probably see me around more. I do not remember there being a beginner island when I first played. I dont recognize the area either. However, I played a human back then so I may just be in a different area.
    As far as how I like it, there really isnt a fun way to play this that does not include a group of people. Solo grinding isnt that fun....although I have started to play around with using 2 accounts at the same time, which is probably a bit more interesting.

5. LoanWolf

Ive been doing two accounts and its almost like non stop fighting but they are far leveled from each other so Im just playing 2 games at once. We have a few people around 20ish atm tbh. Remn has an alt. I have a dwarf/priest. @Wish is around there. And I thin kwe just got 2 new members that just rolled on our server. 25+ grinding is so much less efficient unless you are in a group. 25 you get an armor quest thats really important you do.