Keyboard Review: G.Skill KM780 RGB

Discussion in 'Tech Support & Showroom' started by Paradigm, Jul 16, 2016.

1. TartFlavor

TartFlavor At least I'm not Loanwolf Website Administrator Legendary Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Officer Veteran Member

I'd actually agree with you about Razer, at least the mice (since they're all I've bought from them). As much as I love the Naga, it definitely has durability issues - but I love the design so much that I'm willing to buy it anyways, and replace it when it breaks.

Mendien likes this.
  2. [Blank]

[Blank] Bubble Tea Monster Tenacious Gamer

Take care of your products and they will keep you company a long time :) that is what I live by when it comes to my items.

3. Sarcus Sarcasticus

Sarcus Sarcasticus Resident Smartypants Tenacious Gamer

Just wanted to post this as an update to purchasing this keyboard. I apologize in advance for the wall of text.

I purchased 2 of the KM780 RGB keyboards from Amazon. They came then from a 3rd party seller named WHS LLC .
    They semnt me the KN780R RGB that comes with out the box that attaches to the rail with the red keys and the tool for removing them. I then contacted WHS LLC and they informed me that I needed to send them a pic of what I got, a copy of my order and a pic of what was missing. After I did this they told me that they would have to send all this info to a supervisor for research .

HMMM I am now wondering what is going on.

After a few days they tell me that they cannot get the KM780 RGB and they will have to refund me the difference in price . So they do that and I guess all is good . But I still wanted the 2 attachments for my two boards as it is why I ordered them.

I sent an email to Gskill thru their RMA contact to see if I could buy what is missing from them. This is when S___ hit the fan.

Gskill agrees to help me and advises me that Amazon and WHS LLC is not an authorized seller of their product. They go one to say that I am not the first person to have ordered the advertised KM 780 RGB and received the cheaper model instead.

In the end they sent me the missing items free of charge and thanked me for buying their product.

In the future I guess I will check out websites for things I want and review who the Authorized sellers are. It may cost a bit more but the hassle eliminated will be worth it for sure.

GSKILL proved to me what a great company they are and how great their customer service is by fixing a sale that they originally had nothing to do with.

Just thought this might be helpful info for those out there buying things online.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    Mendien and Zeklomontu like this.
  4. Zeklomontu

Zeklomontu Here to help Legendary Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

That's awesome. Glad things worked out in the end.

Sarcus Sarcasticus likes this.
  5. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

Great to hear a company standing by their product, no matter the issues with the reseller. Nicely done

Sarcus Sarcasticus and Within like this.
  6. Yrroth

Yrroth Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer

My Dell keyboard is the best in the world (; works amazing doesn't like up and is key bindable with a generic program :) looks like I need to get one

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk