Invite please?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn' started by Zawr, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Zawr

Zawr I'm the f**king Monarch! Loremaster Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Anyone still playing able to send my new character an invite? Just purchased the new expansion and started a new race to re-lvl up with. Name is Zawr Wyvernzerk. Thanks!

2. Nyx

Nyx Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

How is this game anyways? Never played it or really even looked in to it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

3. Zeklomontu

Zeklomontu Here to help Legendary Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

It's a solid game. There's nothing that i would say they do something completely unique or too different. However, pretty much everything they put in is just very well done. Dungeons are fun, fantastic storyline, good housing, well done crafting, and so on. I'm sure I'll come back to it at some point myself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Syress and Zawr like this.
  4. Kinson

Kinson Epic Gamer Epic Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

I'll second everything Zek said. The game is just fun and very well polished. If guild activity hadn't slowed to a grinding halt just prior to the Skyforge release (and I didn't jump ship to Skyforge :p), then I'd probably still be playing. I have stubbornly kept my sub up despite not playing in a long while. I can definitely see myself returning to the game at some point.

5. Kinson

Unfortuantely I don't have in installed at the moment or I'd take care of you right now! I'll be cleaning up space on of my drives this week. I'll reinstall and get you invited, unless someone else takes care of you first.

Zawr likes this.
  6. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Pets, lots and lots of pets,

What they said, awesome storyline, amazing in fact, great options to level, never felt like a dull grind, dungeons are so well done, being able to do raids without knowing 20 friends onlinee is amazeballs.

and yeah talking myself into re-subbing lol

Zawr likes this.
  7. Syress

Syress Slayer of Bats Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Cheers! Great game IMO! The Story and charater building I thought was awesome! Really no need for an alt seeing you can play and level any of the classes at any time. I still have it on my machine, but my sub ran out. Been trying to convince @Nizroc to come back with me... but it may take some persuading ... *Cough @Zawr Cough* LOL ;)

Zawr likes this.
  8. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Life just wouldn't be the same if Nizroc didn't play, she's the sun to my earth, the moon to my ocean, the cheese to my bread!

Not Zawr but thought what the heck :)

Nizroc and Zawr like this.
  9. SpidersRevenge

SpidersRevenge Tenacious Gamer

@Nizroc, play FFXIV with these fine outstanding gents... Else I lay my unborn spawn in your ears tonight.

Syress and Zawr like this.
  10. Zawr

I can't do much better than this guy, @Syress. Better go ahead and join up, @Nizroc. Unless you like the feel of baby spiders skittering around inside your head.

11. Nizroc

Nizroc I cry when you die, it's what I do Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

really, you broke out @SpidersRevenge ..... well Syress is napping, and SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im downloading the game again.
    @Zawr did you get the expansion? If so, what are the new features? are there any new classes or races? im looking into it now, but thought I would ask.

Zawr likes this.
  12. Zawr

I did purchase the new expansion. It has a huge new zone and a few new classes, but you can't play the new classes (I guess 'jobs" is the property term) until you get to the new area and unlock them. Expansion also has a new race, which you can start and lvl up in the old world. I decided to start a new race/character and lvl up brand new. I'm having a blast relearning the game and playing again. I've not been able to experience much of the new stuff simply because it's all in the new world, but the new race is awesome and the old world is still super fun and populated. I'm waiting for @Katmondi or someone to log in and send me an invite though. :)

13. Kinson

Uh oh, looks like people are creeping back in! Downloading and reinstalling as we speak. @Zawr I'll get you that invite tonight. Then I'll see if I even remember how to play my Monk. :confused:

Zawr likes this.
  14. Zawr

I rerolled myself so if you get the itch to start fresh, you have a lvling buddy! =P

Nizroc likes this.
  15. Kinson

I only have a standard account, so no new character for me. However, I still have a bunch of jobs in the low/mid-20's, plus the two new jobs. I'll happily play around in the lower levels. BDO is going to be my commitment for the near future anyway, but FFXIV will be a happy casual distraction.

16. Nizroc

Nizroc I cry when you die, it's what I do Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

well, i have to dowload the client and the expansion, so this could take a while. :) i will prob reroll on one of the new classes

17. Kinson

The new classes are unlocked through following the main quest in the expansion content, unless things have changed. So you'll have to play a job past 50 and into the Heavensward content.

18. Nizroc

well that BLOWS

19. Nizroc

what about the races?

20. Kinson

I'm fairly certain you can play the new races immediately. Don't quote me though!

21. Zeklomontu

Zeklomontu Here to help Legendary Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

You can play the new race immediately if you start a new character or change appearance.

22. Shiala

I'm going to roll a new toon just so I can complete everything this time. Now that I know how great the story is I want to not skip anything

Sent from my iPhone cause I'm an elitist jerk.

23. Zawr

Okay, I got an invite, thanks!

@Kyndig, let us know when you get back bro. It's still your chapter. Benjen Adus currently holds the "Admin" rank in game but has not logged in for 12ish days. I don't remember who Benjen was though. Anyone remember? After 30 days the leadership will transfer so we will get lead back to you, or you can name someone to run it until you get back broski. Just let us know.

24. Kyndig

Kyndig Alpha Geek Legendary Gamer 2009 Original Member

It should auto-transfer soon (I think after 14 days) to an active player. My account is officially inactive; can't afford a pay to play ATM. If y'all are back into it, I'm happy to hand off lead to Zawr or another officer, I'm likely to be limited for at least a few more months.

25. Zawr

Damn bro, I'm sorry to hear. It's still your baby, so once you get back up and running, the chapter is yours. We will keep it steady for you until you can return.

Shiala likes this.
  26. Shiala

Benjun was a random that joined us but don't think he ever made it to the forums I think

Sent from my iPhone cause I'm an elitist jerk.