Introduction - The_Missing_Linc

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by The_Missing_Linc, May 15, 2020.

1. The_Missing_Linc

The_Missing_Linc Tenacious Gamer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. My name is Lincoln. I am 56. I have had 4 open heart surgeries and now am told I will need another one in a couple of years. At that time they will probably give me a biventricular pacemaker. I studied marine biology (cetacean necropsist). I didn't find any money in it so I took a job as a data analyst and worked for UT Austin. I retired started Jan 2020 and am now on a trip to explore the USA, granted COVID-19 has put a bit of a damper on it and slowed things down a bit.
    2. How did you hear about Tenacious? From Kyndig
    3. What games(s) are you interested in joining Tenacious in? Final Fantasy XIV
    4. Did you read and understand our charter? Yes, Behave, be excellent to each other and party on or something like that
    5. If the world did away with all games, except one ... which one would you want it to be and why? D&D - I am an introvert and that game allowed me to escape this world and be a different person and then at the end of the night go back to being myself. It was a lifeline and something to look forward to.

Wish likes this.
  2. Wish

Wish \( ´ ♡`)/ Epic Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Chapter Lead Final Fantasy XIV CEO Veteran Member

welcome to tenacious! \o/ if you need an invite to the fc just let me know! or any of the officers :eek:

3. Mishi

Mishi Tenacious Gamer Epic Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Chapter Lead Veteran Member

Welcome!! :)

4. Siafu

Siafu strength in numbers Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

"We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."
    In short: Welcome! :)