I am a Lightbinder. I do Lightbinder things.

Discussion in 'The LIGHTBINDER' started by LoanWolf, Aug 4, 2015.

1. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Please post here if you main as a Lightbinder or plan to main as a Lightbinder.

2. Ally

Ally Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I am playing a Lightbinder and plan to keep doing so. I want to say thank you to Cranberry Jeus for giving me advice on all things Lightbinder a couple of nights ago.

LoanWolf likes this.
  3. Oakenhart

Oakenhart Lurker Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I'm planning on playing a Lightbinder. I just started last week though so I've got a bit of catching up to do. sitting at 4100 and anxiously awaiting my first reset day ;)

Toon Name: Jess Oakenhart

4. Wardova

Wardova Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I very much prefer Lightbinder! I have both support classes, tank and pve/pvp dps classes mastered, but my love is LB. I am just hitting God Form time, and have developed my version of heavy support, high dps, and pve and pvp variants. Respeccing often can get costly though. So until they allow for multiple stances, is there a general all purpose setup, that allows good support and good dps? I have had no issues keeping my party up so far, and can solo hardmode squad maps, but I am just looking for general tips and any must haves for when I start hopping into invasions and raids with yall. Any input is valued, feel free to chat me up in game as well. Sometimes I forget to check this forum for a few days ;p Thanks~