Hiya folk!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Elerene, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Elerene

Elerene Tenacious Gamer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Hi there! My real name is Daniel, I go by Elerene in most games these days, though I used to be known more as Jadestorm. Elerene became my main back in LOTRO when I discovered how much I loved being a healer and has remained my beloved main ever since. =) I work as a Systems Programmer at a large university (at the college level) and have been happily married since 2003! We don't have any kids, and aren't planning on having any, but we do have 3 cats! In game I can either be very quiet, or yap a whole lot, and I always try to enjoy the beauty and wonder of the virtual worlds I spend so much time in. ^_^
    2. How did you hear about Tenacious? My friend Bambi (who I met via Old Timers Guild / Not Dead Just Napping) told me a bit about y'all and I was already beginning to think about looking for a guild with a larger presence in AA:U. Mine was full of lovely people, they just were not online for the bulk of the time I was playing and I was getting a tad lonely. =)
    3. What games(s) are you interested in joining Tenacious in? ArcheAge: Unchained! I'm so glad it's back in a better business model format!! I had to leave it before -- and I missed it! Over time I will most likely be looking at other chapters in other games as well.
    4. Did you read and understand our charter? I did and am very happy with the charter!!!
    5. If the world did away with all games, except one ... which one would you want it to be and why? D= Plz no. Europa Universalis 4 I think would be the one I would keep if I had to pick though. It's easily one of my favorite games of all time and I continue to go back to it over and over to do another playthrough with another idea I have!
    I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! Thanks for having me!!!

Kimmz and AmazonCheesecake like this.
  2. Within

Within Legendary Gamer Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

Hi Elerene, pleased to meet you. Welcome to Tenacious!

Sent using Tapatalk

Elerene likes this.
  3. AmazonCheesecake

AmazonCheesecake "Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow" Legendary Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Officer Veteran Member

Welcome to Tenacious! Glad Bambi reeled you in! :D

When you are online next, let us know and we will get you an invite!

Elerene likes this.
  4. Elerene

Elerene Tenacious Gamer

^_^ Lol in a number of ways!!! (since I'm highly into fishing!!) Thank you!!! I'm in game atm BUT I have a 24 hr cooldown atm. I probably won't be available to invite until Monday!!

5. Kimmz

Kimmz Akita....Aka Kimmz Tenacious Gamer

Welcome aboard...

Elerene likes this.
  6. Mishi

Mishi Tenacious Gamer Epic Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Chapter Lead Veteran Member

Welcome!!

Elerene likes this.
  7. Korra

Korra Did somebody say potato? Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Welcome to Tenacious ! I believe we've spoken a few times in game already hehe. Hope you're having a lovely time with us in AAU.

Elerene likes this.
  8. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

welcome

Elerene likes this.