Hit 20 and did first class change now what lol

Discussion in 'Lineage II' started by Halicon, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Halicon

Halicon Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer

He clannies, I am reading as much as possible right now on the classic game mode. I hit 20 and did first change already but what do i do from here? Is it better to grind it out or are there quests i should do? Thanks for the advice. Have a great day and see you in game

Mishi and WintairShade like this.
  2. Daggamie

Daggamie Tenacious Gamer

Hi Halicon,

LineAge 2 is a pur grinding game so, even if there is quest, quest are poor at reward. You need to actively grind your way. At lvl 35-50 you get a daily mission that you need to kill 100 Nos to get 3 xp scroll that give you 1 000 000xp but no sp.At lvl 40 you can start the daily dungeon at Aden, At 45-60 you can do the mission of Forest of mirror (FOM) to get 7 xp scroll of 1 000 000xp but no sp plus you can do the Aden dungeon lvl 45. From lvl 45 to 46 you can do the both Aden 40 and 45 but at 47 you can only do Aden 45 until lvl 51. At lvl 55-70 you get an quest for Seal of shilien (SOS) that give you 1 scroll of 10 000 000xp. That about all you have to know for now i think, i might forget something but other can add thing :p.

Know that L2 have about 80 lvl doable actually ( in reality the lvl is unlimited but the limit is done by mob lvl )

Have good game.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  3. Halicon

perfecto, just wanted to make sure i didt miss an important quest. I like grinding so, rock on

Mishi likes this.
  4. WintairShade

WintairShade Izual the Dark on UO Outlands Tenacious Gamer

Great information Daggamie! (Btw, I love your Avatar!)

Halicon, Daggamie said it perfectly.

@ Level 20 and done with Class change (Btw grats on Class Change and already level 20, nice job).

I would go to Abandon Camp from Gludin, stay there until 25 and then go back to Gludin and do your Moon Knight Quest from Moon Knight Johnson in Gludin (Outside the Warehouse in between the Blacksmith and Armor Shop). Get your Moon Knight Heavy Armor, and then it's up to you to whether or not you want to go back to AC or not. I think I stayed at AC until around level 30 just because on my mage I was training all the Ol' Mahum Commanders in the Abandon Camp and AOE nuking them and grinding + 5% - 10% EXP per train for super fast leveling. Then after you feel like you are ready to move on from there, the next spot IMO is Forgotten Temple (FT). Small space, no running, and x2 HP mobs for x2 EXP/SP. I would stay there until 35, then you can start your 2nd Class Change Quests @ 35 and start running dailies like Daggamie said. In Alligator Island (AI) 100 NOS will get you 3 scrolls of EXP worth 1,000,000 EXP EACH. You will jump to 40% after using them if you are at 0%. That helps a lot. Then in between the 35, 37, and 39 quest, along with doing your daily, you can continue to grind in Forgotten Temple (FT) or go somewhere else. (You can go to a 35-40 hunting zone as well since you have dual SLS like Plains of the Lizardmen or wherever you want, check the map (M if you have "Enter Chat" - press enter to chat option or alt+ M if you don't) and look at your "Hunting Zones."

When you get to 40 like Daggamie said you can continue to do you 35+ Daily at Alligator Island (AI) (Port from Giran) and then also move on to Aden and start doing your Abyss Dungeon Quests from NPC Tores in Aden (Down the Stairs from the gatekeeper turn right immediately, he's right there, people will be standing around him, he stands in front of the Armor Shop). During the event for the next 3 weeks there are no port costs, but when the server goes back to normal, after you hit 41 it will start costing you Adena to port anywhere.

Don't forget to get your Proclaimer "Blessing of Light" buff in Gludio, he gives the Blessing of Light (3% Exp bonus while hunting). He stands next to the Gate Keeper (GK).
    Also Grab the "Blessing of Protection" buff from the Gatekeeper (Keeps anyone from 10 levels of you being able to attack you and also keeps your buffs active upon death).
    Activate your Clan EXP Bonus (N or alt + N) Click on the Reward (top) and Clan Supply Reward on the bottom for a random piece of crafting material.
    Everyday you will also receive Rewards for leveling, Fruit Buffs and Buff Scrolls. While leveling you can stack your Clan EXP Buff, your Fruit Buffs, Your Hero EXP Buffs (Event), Cat's Eye Blessing, and EXP Buffs Scrolls and they all stack up to give you a nice Bonus for EXP while hunting.

If you need any help just ask! Way to go on getting to level 20 already bro.

Keep up the great work!

See you in-game.

5. WintairShade

I forgot to mention donating for NCoins helps if you have the funds to do so. Getting your VIP level to 4 really gives you some nice bonuses. Just click on the "L2 Store" to see what you can get, and click the "VIP" button right under that to see the bonuses you can get from the VIP. If you buy a hat ($5.00 from NC - 400 NCoins) you will be VIP 1. 2 hats will get you VIP 2 and the option to buy some of the VIP items that you weren't able to purchase until hitting VIP 2, and so on and so on.

If you don't like Cosmetics there are plenty of things you can buy like EXP Rune Buff Scrolls like I mentioned above that will give you EXP/SP bonuses while hunting. You can buy mounts and agathions. Keep in mind the mounts are 30 Day, and Agathions in order to use them you need to have an Agathion Bracelet to equip them. (An Agathion is just a little pet that hovers around you). You can buy a 7-Day Bracelet from the L2 Store or you can purchase a permanent one in Giran in front of the Luxury Shop for 500k.

There's all kinds of cool stuff you can buy in the L2 Store so I'll let you get to it!

Game on :)

Mishi likes this.
  6. Halicon

Great Info clannies, i really appreciate it. I did the armor quest already. And will gladly grind out the exp thanks to this great guide. My fear was that i would miss a important quest or something along the way. Time to hit 30 tonight

7. WintairShade

I can come level with ya on my low level EE if ya want some company now that you're in the 30 range already!

Nice power leveling.. Level 30 in 2 days! GG!

8. Halicon

Yeah I gotta buckle down and get leveling. 49 the goal atm. Running ant nest runs at my level. I will shout in clan when I form them for alts mains cousins nephews etc lol.

WintairShade likes this.
  9. WintairShade