HDD fried, going to be a while until I reappear.

Discussion in 'Skyforge' started by BakaGrappler, Nov 27, 2015.

1. BakaGrappler

BakaGrappler Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I've been making sure that I log in at least once or twice a day, even during the season where I'm basically taking care of my mother as a second job and do0n't have the time to do any missions. But the other day my HDD fried, the one I used to store my personal files and video game data on. So, it has acted as a catalyst for me to update my rig after 7 years.

I don't think I'll be appearing in game for a week or two, or longer, but I'm still intending to be an active and long term member of the group.

IGN: Voroia Nadjassi

((Now just wish me luck. I'm hoping there are some good Cyber Monday deals on components.))

2. Wardova

Wardova Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Good luck and good Cyber Monday to you~ Hope you can come back soon. We will leave the light on for ya. Thanks for letting us know ;)

3. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

On the bright side you can probably score a nice replacement with Black Friday Weekend sales, like you said :D
    I recommend checking www.slickdeals.net (if you don't already) and change the category to Computer/Computer Parts.

Good luck! :)

Zorph likes this.