Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Bottom, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Bottom

Bottom Tenacious Gamer

Hey all,

My name is Mike, but in game I go as Bottom. I've been playing WoW since it's initial release in 2004 and played/raided regularly up until Wotlk when I lost interest, and couldn't get on board with all the changes that were being made to the game I love. Since then I ventured out into other MMO's; Lotro, Rift, back to Lotro, FFIX and a couple others. Nothing quite captured me like WoW, although Vanguard came close! I've been MMO less for the past several years and have been waiting for the release of Classic. I am SO thrilled to be back in Azeroth. It's been an amazing month. I joined a guild with a bunch of guys I Know, led by a guy we have been following for quite some time. However, with this latest Blizzard Controversy, our GL publically went on record to say he won't be playing after his sub runs out next month. Since then, most everyone have sort of lost interest. Especially us "Horde at hearts" that reluctantly agreed to play Alliance.

Anyways, I am 41 and a dad, so my time is valuable and am looking to play with like minded people who also value their time, are respectful of ALL others and you all seem to be it. My partner is also interested in playing. She has played a Druid since Vanilla.

I stumbled upon your recruitment thread on the forums and instantly knew you were the right fit. I have read through the guild charter and agree and will comply with it all.

This last question is so hard. Video games I'm going with Classic/Vanilla WoW. But games in general? That's a tougher question. I think Chess might have the longevity, but you can't really go wrong with a simple deck of cards. Maybe DnD?! Geeeeez I can't answer!

Thanks for listen. Hope to you see you all in Azeroth!

Bottom

Korra likes this.
  2. Korra

Korra Did somebody say potato? Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Welcome to Tenacious ! We hope you find comfort with our potatoes in the WoW chapter... and possibly others in the future with other games ^_^

Also, you're now a potato. WOOT

3. Qigang

Qigang Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. Tenacious Gamer

Welcome! :)