Genesis "Alpha Tailor"

Discussion in 'Tailoring' started by Will (Avidian), Sep 3, 2014.

1. Will (Avidian)

Will (Avidian) Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

@BLUD , who is to be the main tailor for Genesis? You may not determine this until your meeting tonight (which I hope to attend, even if I am not Genesis) but I thought I'd lay the ground work if it hasn't already been decided.

I'd like to coordinate with that person to help feed their skill growth with the obvious hope that I get some gear kick-backs when the "Master" reaches the phase where they are actually crafting gear.

Doing a search of the forums, it looks like the following people will be tailors:
    @Chiyon
    @Torlach (got 50k in alpha)

Secondary / Tertiary Tailors (aka not focusing on tailoring)
    @Kinson
    @Joshiki
    @Apnea
    @Kai

2. BLUD

BLUD Shit Stirrer Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

see the FAQ in the Genesis tab

3. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Saark is gonna be my personal tailor, gonna give her so much cotton she'll be sick of me before long :)

Sarkk likes this.
  4. BLUD

BLUD Shit Stirrer Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

I had Chiyon and Torlach on a list with some other tentatives. I had Sarkk on the handicraft tentative list. This just further illustrates the need to reevaluate the "lists."

P.S. @Katmondi and @Will You both are in Warfare correct ? I will be posting the builds I want you to PVP with later. please stay tuned.

5. Will (Avidian)

Will (Avidian) Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Comedian. :)
    To be honest, I would appreciate any suggestions on builds that you may have. Just as Warfare will have people that want to craft, I expect there are Genesis members that are excellent PvPers. The opposite is true too - being in warfare I'm not automatically a better PvPer than the folks in Genesis.

6. BLUD

Well, your certainly better than me. I spent the entire Alpha and Betas learning the crafting and the economy.

Sucking at the PVP currently.