Gaming Mouse

Discussion in 'Tech Support & Showroom' started by Zawr, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Sevalle

Sevalle Community Guest Tenacious Guest

It does look a lot like the logitech g600 which is an awesome mouse

2. Wytch

Wytch Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Will never own another Razer product as long as I draw breath. Loved my Naga Epic until it failed tremendously with 2 months left in the warranty period. Razer support gave me the run around and never RMAd. I won a G600 from Trion but I hates it. It's a bit big for my tiny toddler hand and it takes awhile to wakeup when my pc boots. I'm gonna preorder the EVGA Torq since it's pretty customizable and hope for the best.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  3. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

Go radical ... go Cyborg

[​IMG]

4. Falfouran

Falfouran Test Loremaster 2009 Original Member

[​IMG]

THIS IS WHERE IT'S AT!!!

Sevalle likes this.
  5. Falfouran

Falfouran Test Loremaster 2009 Original Member

Dang that's big!!! That's what she said.

6. Chabu

Chabu Get in the van... Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Been playing with the Redragon Perdition a few days now and I LOVE it. Blows away my Naga and fits my hand perfectly. The driver and software is very simple but has great dpi adjustment so it now feels perfect.

We'll see how it holds up in the long term but so far it's the best mouse I've ever had.

7. Switch

Switch Koala Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I'm late on this thread but I update my gaming equipment often and I look at the mouse and even mouse pad as key components in FPS games, and I know you're looking for an MMO and the Naga so no worries.
    First would be to find your preferred "grip", truthfully this is hard if you don't have the right mouse for it, I thought I liked "palm" grip when I am 100% fingertip grip.

Go through this page and get some info http://www.razerzone.com/mouseguide/ergonomic/advantage as well if you have some extra mice laying around see if you like how they feel compared to yours now.
    I have smaller hands and have tried many popular gaming mice, The best for me and I have found no problem at all with many extra keys to macro and a perfect grip is the Ouroboros.
    http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-ouroboros

The new 2014 Naga has mechanical keys and I have not tried it since I was not coordinated enough to use the keys on the mouse enough for it to be useful to me, the 2013 edition keys where to small as you're concerned even for me, yet does come with rubber training stickers now that you may place on any keys you want and get use to the mouse.