Game of Thrones Share-A-Thon!

Discussion in 'Music, Movies & Books' started by Cadavr3, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Cadavr3

Cadavr3 #1 cheeseburgers Legendary Gamer Warframe Chapter Lead Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Unless you have been living under a rock, you have seen or at least heard about Game of Thrones.
    There is a reason for that, and that is it is the best series of all time.
    Now you may have the same attitude as I once did, which was "theres no way this show can live up to all of the hype"
    Let me assure you it can and will.

Starting Thursday, January 3, 2019 I will be streaming the entire series starting at Season 1 episode 1.
    I will be streaming on rabbit:

Monday Nights at 8:00 pm
    and
    Thursday Nights at 8:00 pm

Each night there will be 2+ episodes played. These episodes are generally around 1 hour long.
    After 2 episodes, if everyone in attendance wishes to continue, then following episodes will be played until someone wishes to stop.
    We will also have a channel in mumble to join if you wish. If people who talk during movies irritate you, then I suggest either not joining it or deafening mumble.
    The stream WILL start on time, so dont be late :)

What is Game of Thrones?

Game of Thrones takes place on the fictional continents of Westeros and Essos in a setting that very much resembles the Middle Ages of Earth — though, as in many fantasy novels, there’s no specific correlation to Earth history.
    While the story contains common fantasy elements, such as swordplay, magic, and fantastical creatures like dragons, those elements are downplayed in favor of political intrigue and human drama.
    The show depicts the three core storylines of the book series. The first is the continuing civil war between the various
    houses of Westeros, each vying for the Iron Throne and control of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros — hence, the name Game of Thrones.
    The three principle houses involved in this civil war are the Starks of Winterfell, the Lannisters of Casterly Rock, and the Baratheons of Dragonstone. At the start of the series, the Baratheons control the Iron Throne.

This is also in preparation of the new season 8 announced to release in April. Which will also be streamed.
    If you have never seen the show, I highly suggest that you give it a try and come hang out with us.
    If you have seen the show and just want to watch it again, I want you there too!

2. Andra

Andra Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I hear Winter is coming....

Phedra likes this.
  3. Phedra

Phedra HANDS UP, IT'S THE PHEDS!! Epic Gamer Veteran Member

That's not the only thing...

Erica and Brenana like this.
  4. Cadavr3

Cadavr3 #1 cheeseburgers Legendary Gamer Warframe Chapter Lead Veteran Member

Game of Thrones Share-a-thon will now be an hour earlier on Mondays and Thursdays.

If you would like to get reminder notifications on discord, let me know on this thread or on Discord to be added to the group