Dungeons

Discussion in 'The Order of C R U S A D E S' started by Tingle, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Tingle

Tingle Pull My Finger Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

These are the dungeons in game. The last couple may not be available till the 55 patch goes in.

[​IMG]

2. Zawr

Zawr I'm the f**king Monarch! Loremaster Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

It's so refreshing to see dungeons that can be run with less than 5 people. Those 3 man dungeons, can you take 5 in there or is it limited to 3? I wish more dungeons would be duo/3 man dungeons like that.

3. Tingle

Tingle Pull My Finger Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

not sure yet Zawr. Ill work on that info this week.

4. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

In my experience they are 3-man only. Like sharpwind mines there, it's wise take a level 30 in with your level 18-20's. It's meant to be a mentor instance. Not sure if other 3-man ones are the same or not. But they kinda look that way, being lower level dungeons. The Palace Cellar is the Eastern version of our Sharpwind mines. I'm hoping for more dungeons or that we level slower. I don't to be 50 within the days due to crafting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

5. Sanguinare

Sanguinare Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

3 man only one for west one for east both with a daily that is one low level player and one high level player. both players get gilda stars but if you run with three only 2 get the quest done.

6. Tingle

I soloed the first bit of Mines so I could finish an armor quest. I was 20-22. I think 3 people low 20's it will be fun. Wish you were able to take couple more people.

7. The Doctor

The Doctor Epic Gamer Epic Gamer Veteran Member

I like thier dungeons, they are good quality, just there is hardly any of them... I think we are going to get most of our work from world bosses.

8. Cynn

Cynn Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

The dungeons are actually good to run daily. Anyone 30+ will get 3 gildas per day and under 30 gets 1 for the daily quests besides the gear that is pretty good. You will get different things on each run and the jewelry sets in dungeons are pretty good.

Even though it is a 3 man, only 2 can get the quest done...not sure why they did it that way though. Both the high level and low level must have the quest or neither can finish it and open the gilda chest at the end.

The level 30s dungeons are the same although 4 people can get the dailys done in those.....2 that are 31-39 and 2 40+.

What I had considered doing to help folks get these dailys done is have a low level alt that can run them with the high level members, doing sharpwind and then burnt castle and then delete and start over. Maybe some other people would be willing to as well...just a thought.

Also, I know all 3 of the dungeons on both continents very well from a tanking perspective and love to run them. If anyone needs help or wants more people just look for me in mumble. :)

9. Sanguinare

Sanguinare Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

as soon as you do the quest if you have both the players needed it ends and you get the stars so once a day max for the toon.

loot having like 5 tiers and random drop to get all the best of the beast you need to run them a lot.

10. The Doctor

you do need to run them a lot, but the xp really isn't that great considering how much you die. it becomes a terrible period of stagnation in leveling. It is most definitely worth doing for the dailys, but what then after that. There's nothing left to do. I think my least favorite period of this game is going to be getting from 40 to 50. I assume that's when you are supposed to start orienting yourself for PvP. I've asked around and its amazing how few people actually want to give the world bosses a shot. its just sad. I bring it up all the time and things go silent whenever I do. That is where the best stuff probably is, i think its worth the crusaders effort, but nobody is showing interest and for these things you need to have a lot of people with interest. If the boss system is anything like lineage 2 (which a lot of this game is and I loved lineage 2) then the most awesome and best gear/drops are going to be gotten from these bosses. I'm having trouble finding any solid data on their drops, mostly just speculations, I'd bet world bosses are going to be sooooo worth it. and with there being lower level bosses, we cant jsut ignore it all until we are 50, we wont get loot attacking a lvl 7 boss with a lvl 50. we have to see what it takes and do it. It will take initiative.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  11. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Don't mistake some people's information overload for lack of interest, I know for a fact well be going after the world bosses. No worries :)

12. The Doctor

I sure hope so. mumble always goes quiet whenever its mentioned... You would think people would be wanted boss loot bad enough for it to be a main topic. Only large guild get these opportunities.

13. The Doctor

and you dare to tell me "no worries" with a profile picture like that? do you know who i am?

14. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

The only epic loot I K of of is off the kraken, there may be others but it will take some research, we killed some world bosses in alpha and got jack so we'll have to see hehe

15. Vanye

Vanye Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

As far as I know, the majority of the World Bosses drop nothing. First boss I helped kill was the wind elemental in Windshade. I was only lvl 14? at the time. And it dropped absolutely nothing. The only advantage to the lvl 30 bosses is that you can capture them and use them as battle pets. From everything I have read, only the lvl 50+ World Bosses actually have drops.

16. Cynn

The Windlord ele boss is level 30 so at 14 you would not have had the chance to roll on any drop there may have been. I was in a group that beat the one in Dewstone and a friend was about the level of the boss and he got some gear piece...forget what it was. I was level 50 so didn't see a roll for that but did get to roll on a lunastone that also dropped.

17. Cynn

Cradle of Destruction dungeon is called Kroloal's Cradle for us and Island of Eternity is called Sea of Drowned Love...the weekend version of this(Lesser Sea of Drowned Love) in Marianople has a quest with it that gives a lot of honor and just has a single boss fight, no trash, just the boss once inside.