Dungeon crawler

Discussion in 'The Order of C R U S A D E S' started by Sanch, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Sanch

Sanch Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Hello, i would like to know how many people are interest in running dungeon every night. HA and GHA and more not for token but to gear up (hopefully).

My personnal play time during week are between 7pm to 9-10pm eastern time. Weekend is mostly free for all.

If we could get 5 people we could set up a regular dungeon start time so we can run as often as we need.

BTw im a healer.

2. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

I would love to get better in there. So I'm up for it! Healer incoming! I have no dps to speak of right now, so that's all I'm good for -healing.

Lol I just saw your post about being a healer. Hmmmm if we get enough interest maybe two groups, or I can go back to tanking, but no plate or weapons. And the skills would be really low for a while.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3. Boanz

Boanz Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I am up for GHA most every night. The only thing that trumps that right now is a Hasla Rift since I also need my Hasla Weapon. I typically am on about 8pm CST though so it seems I'd be getting on when you're jut about off. But maybe I can catch you early enough to run one.

Boanz

4. Sanch

Sanch Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

well right now we have 2 healer up for those run. Now we need a tank preferably gear for gha else well have to run into ha normal to get him/her up fast. Need tank.. need meatshield...need someone strong to get the beat for us.... where are they?

5. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

I'll gladly do GHA most nights, I really want the gear. I'm a primeval and I've made it through most of the dungeon. My play times lately are every night 8PM to 2AM-ish EST. So long as I'm not having internet issues I'd love to join in and get better.

edit: Re-read the posts and looked at everyone's times. I can be on as early as 7 EST if that is when we'd need to get going. No biggie.

6. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

If I switched to tank I need to find some gear. I played meat shield in Aion for quite a few years, liked that role. But I heard we were short on healers so I went healer in this game. So whatever is needed I can try to fill in. Skills would be shit also I guess till those are leveled. At least I could get started on that. All my healing Skills are 50, so time to start new ones I guess.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

7. Jaxosteel

Jaxosteel Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I will do GHA everynight to gear up and help others gear up. I have 2 full complete runs so far... RDPS no PW yet though

8. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

9. Tytainia

Tytainia Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I would love to do this. I am currently a tank (Paladin). I have only made it to the 2nd boss of GHA, havn't been passed him yet.

10. Sylvara

Sylvara Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I'm technically in warfare, but I completed GHA yesterday and found that the gear that drops out of there is pretty darn good. The dungeon itself is interesting and I enjoyed learning the boss fights. I'm in!

Edit: I'm a daggerspell, dps, cloth.