Does RP thread also mean RPG thread?

Discussion in 'The Tavern (Roleplay)' started by CrazyEight, Aug 7, 2014.

1. CrazyEight

CrazyEight Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Though I have No GM experience as of yet, I plan on giving it a try one day.
    I would like to learn to run a VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE game over Mumble for you guys maybe.
    Seeing as I don't know that many dudes who play in RL I might try my luck around the internet.

My question is, Is this thread the place to go for such a thing or is it ONLY for RP and Stories?

2. Zawr

Zawr I'm the f**king Monarch! Loremaster Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

I've not seen anyone post in this forum in ages! This forum is dedicated to Konrad, one of the first Aion members who joined the legion so many years ago. Was a cool dude who enjoyed role playing. His house caught on fire and he lost everything. I think he quit gaming after that.

Anyways, I am totally cool with you doing that in this forum, Crazy8.

3. CrazyEight

It wouldn't happen anytime soon, But good to know. If I get the ball rolling I will let you all know.

4. Proof

Proof Conceited Cupcake Bastard Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Yikes, has anyone been able to keep in contact with him? I hope he's recovered.

5. CrazyEight

If its been a few years he may be back on his feet, But that doesn't mean he isn't busy. Its likely he may be too busy for games all together. The only reason I'm saying this is because back in Highschool my teacher lost his houseboat in a hurricane along with all his possessions. People bounce back, but that doesn't mean they bounce back fast or gracefully.

6. CrazyEight

ANYWAYS If I get things going I will be GMing a game of Vampire the Masquerade. For those of you who are curious or don't know what it is PLEASE ask and I will talk your ear off maliciously with WAY too much info and run on sentences.

7. Vanye

Vanye Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Your back! Hadn't seen you on the forums in awhile and missed you during CB3. Hope you can make it into CB4 this weekend.