Dkinson Wins! #TeamAverie

Discussion in 'Thirty Kingdoms' started by Kinson, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Kinson

Kinson Epic Gamer Epic Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

After 30 days of battle, Dkinson has risen from the ashes as the 30k victor!

Many of my opponents would say that in the process of winning I have absolutely destroyed my reputation as #1 Ally NA. It is a completely understandable position. After all, I backstabbed (or planned to backstab) almost everyone in the game, being on a war footing with more than half of the kingdoms by the time the game ended.

Let me stress that it was ALMOST everyone.

But the fact remains that I still lay claim to #1 Ally NA. The only mistake made was assuming that I was YOUR ally. The fact is, I have been loyal to #TeamAverie since before this game even started. Every "alliance" I entered, every move I made, every plot that was discussed... it all filtered through #TeamAverie. @Kylar caught on to it after realizing that I had an uncanny ability to know exactly where and when his troop movements occurred. He wisely killed his shared vision agreements, but unfortunately it was too far gone at that point.

Part of the #TeamAverie strategy involved a constant stream of subterfuge and downright bullshit, all with the intent of hiding the long con that was playing out from day 1.

It all began rather innocently. We were making our introduction/profile posts and it was becoming clear to everyone that this game would play out differently than the prior two. I stand by what I laid out as my strategy in my profile post. I was not going to be passive this game. It lead to some comical discussions in 30k chat that were completely legitimate, yet unintentionally laid the initial groundwork for the long con that has now played out.

Then the fateful day arrived. I found myself invited to a new hangout chat. I had been invited to join #TeamAverie.

I was skeptical at first. The amount of fake alliances being formed before the game started made it hard to trust anyone, so I was prepared to play along but ultimately ignore the plan. But then the plan was laid out. It was simple, yet elegant. I couldn't resist. #TeamAverie was going to take this one to the bank and I was going to help make it happen. When the random map locations were assigned, it was as if the game knew exactly what we were trying to accomplish.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. #TeamAverie has been in the shadows for too long. I present to you, #TeamAverie:

@CranberryJeus
    @Kinson
    @LoanWolf
    @Proof

And the message that started it all...
    [​IMG]

BOOM!

Yes, #TeamAverie has nothing to do with @Averie other than slowly driving her insane by flooding 30k chat with #TeamAverie on a regular basis.

The distrust that Loanwolf has earned over the previous games made it easy to create the illusion that he was plotting against me. It almost backfired at one point early in the game when his tinkering almost got me caught up in a battle with @Xanathas . @Josua correctly believed that Loanwolf was trying to screw with everyone to get them fighting, including me. It's how he won the first two games and he's damn good at it. To Josua's credit, he was able to get Xanathas to withdraw his advance. This forged my early "alliance" with Josua and Xanathas, which gave me all the protection I needed to grow in strength and eventually acquire more land at opportune moments.

It certainly helped that the rest of #TeamAverie was all clustered in Scandinavia. Three huge kingdoms, yet they never fought?! Clearly they were in an alliance. And they were. But who would suspect lonely Kinson sitting in the westernmost corner of France? As I said, the map locations turned out to be quite ideal. Nothing pointed to me working with the Scandinavia crew.

Sadly, not all was perfect in #TeamAverie. I was saddened when things in Scandinavia went south and @CranberryJeus left us. Mainly because I had no clue what the hell even happened in the first place. But once a member of #TeamAverie, always a member.

If you're still reading this, then good for you! I am just rambling at this point.

In conclusion:

I am still #1 Ally NA, as my loyalty to #TeamAverie never faltered. Not once. Dkinson (aka Brutus), signing out!

Proof likes this.
  2. Proof

Proof Conceited Cupcake Bastard Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

#TeamAverie

3. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Proof, Zawr and Kinson like this.
  4. Zeklomontu

Zeklomontu Here to help Legendary Gamer Final Fantasy XIV Director Final Fantasy XIV Officer Veteran Member

Congratulations #TeamAverie. Well done.

5. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Kudos to you my friend! Well Played!

and I want my potatoes!

6. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Best Ally Evaaaa!! #TeamAverie

7. Proof

Proof Conceited Cupcake Bastard Legendary Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Oh, I just want everyone to know that the #TeamAverie chat was almost as active, if not more, than the regular 30k chat due to how much stuff we would discuss. There was so much scheming and bs'ing that it would put Dr. Evil to shame.

8. Kinson

Kinson Epic Gamer Epic Gamer WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Proof likes this.
  9. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

giphy.gif

Proof likes this.
  10. Xanathas

Xanathas Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Bah, I thought of joining that hangout but forgot my google account password and forgot about it. Well played, Kinson. You were in a very opportune spot on the map. See ya in the next game.

11. Proof

No worries, the regular 30k chat is just us bs'ing with one another.

12. Xanathas

Xanathas Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Congrats again to Kinson! Well played, man.