Condensed Magic Stones

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Doctorhoo, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Doctorhoo

Doctorhoo Captain Towers Tenacious Gamer

Credited to: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1416564451

[​IMG]

Ways to obtain:
    • Hunt Quests
    • Combat Points (PvP)
    • Daily Missions

Reasons to obtain:
    • Upgrade (blue) gear

Hunt Quests
    Hunt quests have 3 steps, once reached step 3 you'll be rewarded by a few (usually between 3 and 5) stones of Crystallized Magical Power, if you dismantle these stones you will get Condensed Magic Stone and/or Pure Moonlight Powder.
    The completion reward of the third and last step can be collected by opening the "Hunt Quests" tab of your quest journal (shorcut: J).
    You can reset hunt quest once a day, if you have completed all 3 steps, the most efficient method is to team up in so called Hunting Raids, keep an eye on the Faction and Help channel of the chat, people will announce an upcoming hunt within these channels.

Combat Points
    Combat points (iventory: bottom left, yellow laurel crown symbol) can be optained by participating in PvP combat, either in open world or in PvP battleground. (menu: War).
    In the Special Currency Shop (menu: Special Shop), select Material you can buy 1 Condensed Magic Stones for 15 Combat Points

Daily Missions
    Daily and weekly missions are rewared by Lumen Warrior's Honor Coin (yellow gold coins), by performing your main crafting skill (e.g. enchanting) you can craft 70 Condensed Magic Stone out of 10 Lumen Warrior's Honor Coins.
    Remember that you can gather more of the Lumen Warrior's Honor Coins by usig alts (alternative/additional characters).

Bambi likes this.
  2. Telhra

Telhra Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Thank you for this! So I can't seem to find the ability to make these from my Enchanting Skill by converting Lumen Honor Coins, did they change that?

3. Trox

Trox Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

The Honor Coins was an Event item that ended June 26th (? not 100% sure on date but it did end). They have removed the ability to craft, but since coins are still around there is a possibility it will be back. I've tossed em in my warehouse for now.