Been out here and there much more than I thought

Discussion in 'Skyforge' started by Cyndir, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

I've been absent a lot more recently than I had originally intended. I thought y'all deserved to know why.

Nothing as exciting as @Nizroc's bat episodes, or having to spend lots of time editing videos; or even slacking off at work trying to conquer all the land with @LoanWolf and his heir.

My reason, lame as it is, has been due to some hellacious migraines. I have some periods of lucidity (like now, where I escape my jailer and can get a message out........ Shit, I think I see Loan with the whip........... Cream ).

Hopefully as the storms pass these will let up and I can return to normal . I can occasionally get my missions done through the portal. Don't tell Loamwolf, he'll take away my tablet and then I'd have no contact whatsoever.

Help me..............

LoanWolf likes this.
  2. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

feel better soon

3. Zawr

Zawr I'm the f**king Monarch! Loremaster Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Hope you get to feeling better soon, @Cyndir.

4. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Who the fuck is Loamwolf

5. josua

josua Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

your cousin... he is more down to earth.

lmao, did you c wut I did?

bearzen likes this.
  6. Jackalope

Jackalope Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Hope you feel better soon. I get migraines from rapid barometric pressure changes and they are brutal and not lame in the least. A true migrain is about akin to being stabbed. And as i have experienced both i speak from experience :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

bearzen likes this.
  7. zodson

zodson Test

feel better

8. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

Thanks for your support guys. I live in Florida and the Presure is always changing. Gonna be taking the Ambien really early and hope that there's no distractions to wake me up.

According to my mom, these started around age 3 and I've never outgrown them. I've had headaches linger before and I noticed that there are some that leave you with a hungover feeling when it's done and over.

But most times i just want to be taken or behind the barn and shot. I think there must've been some merit in trepaning (where you drill a hole in the side of your head (supposedly to relieve the pressure) causing the headache). So I wondered if it worked.

Like you @Jackalope, mine can be triggered from low barometric pressure. But I have a few other weird triggers. Mostly from being over-heated (like exercised induced) , lot of sunlight, heat (general temperature). I also get heat stroke easily (and I hope I describe this right - but it's where your internal temp raises).

Bottom line, I need to move to either Canada or Alaska.

9. Jackalope

I know heat stroke had a number od guys passout from it in the desert and get a nice cold liquid nitrogen cold rod up where the sun dont shine.

10. Jackalope

On another note, not sure if you jave tried it but i do accupuncture once a year and tell the guy i suffer from migraines and i havnt had any since then.albeit i still get pressure headaches from storms but nothing a couple advil cant handle So worth a shot if you are willing to try.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015