Discussion in 'Skyforge' started by Ray2D2, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Ray2D2

Ray2D2 Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Alright. After Testing things with Superi for the Avatar queue. And using what's in game. I have come up with how to down the Avatar with the current Tenacious members. But for the first avatar clearing. It's crucial it's only going to be the progression group along with crucial damage we need to down it. That said. We will still need members to help with the group queue process to be able to queue. We will need a total of 7 people that are 30,6500 prestige to 119,999 prestige to be able to queue for the Avatar and keep the health of the 110,000 prestige bracket of health.

Side note. Every 10k prestige. There is a different bracket. And the Avatar gains 200 million health. At 160,000 the health of the avatar would be around 1.69 billion health. while as at 110,000 it would be around 700 million. That's intended in the game group finding. Stated from the official skyforge stream on 11/26/15.

just go to twitch and copy and paste

officialskyforge/v/27826961

At 1:15.35 - 1:16.15 he explains that the group system is how it's supposed to be. And to down the Avatar anyway we can. What ever the game offers is what is allowed pretty much.

On to the team makeup. This is not a favoritism. Just the people we need to down.

Ananke Dacoutrous - Kinetic First God
    Dragonslayer Pantheon - Necromancer First God.
    Kylar Jackrum - Alchemist First God To Necromancer

Rem Kusanagi - Cryomancer Second God to Alchemist
    Demon Skyfish - Necromancer Second God to Kinetic
    Zetsu Nitram - Lightbinder Second God

Namru Firewalker - Alchemist Final God to Kinetic
    Loanwolf - Alchemist Final God to Berserker
    Zorph Spirtwalker - Alchemist Final God to Kinetic.
    Wardova Darknebula - Lightbinder Final God

Backups for those that may not be there.

The Goat - Alchemist
    Zegorzalek Starhammer - Lightbinder
    Shir Nai - Lightbinder
    Over Zealous - Berserker

The whole fight is going to be interesting. And original. We are utilizing Violence with Necromancer and switching to kinetic in god form to do the most damage we can for most gods. There will be a enrage timer at the last god form. If we do not kill it within that time. We will all blow up and die. There may be changes to the order of god forms.

What we need from the pantheon to be able to complete this. Is the support of people that are 30,6500 prestige to 119,999 prestige to be able to queue for the higher prestige players to be able to clear it with the damage resistances.

I'm wanting to start setting this up at 8pm EST. and start at 9pm EST if possible. but we may not even be able to get the group together tomorrow with holidays and all. and in general.

For those that can come for an attempt. and to be able to help the pantheon out to queue higher prestige. just leave a comment of your prestige and in game name and we'll go from there of how many we need. We need a total of 7 30,600-119,999 prestige players that's not in the group already.

Thank you
    Dragonslayer Pantheon
    Ray2D2

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    gayle xix likes this.
  2. Demonskyfish

Demonskyfish Lives in Shadows Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

i approve having tested this strat with the training avatar, we need to kill the avatar to advance the pantheon. At the present we are in need of 7 members to help set the bracket to be able to do this.
    we barely beat the avatar with 782 million health but we have figured out a rotation and mechanics.

3. shooting starjv

shooting starjv Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I'd like to help if you lack members.
    Shooting Starjv
    117k prestige
    Lightbinder, Archer (for above 50%hp only), Warlock, and Slayer. Preferrably Lightbinder for the whole duration.

4. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

@Ray2D2 ... I changed the font color of your post ... the dark blue was a little hard to discern

5. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

I can't help you with either chore ... the fighting or the queuing part (123k prestige) ... but I can send out an admin email if you'll tell me exactly what time and day you are wanting to do this. You referenced 'tomorrow' in your post ... but your post was made at 4:07am today (Friday) ... so is tomorrow 'Friday' or is tomorrow 'Saturday'?

6. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Overall, I think that switching from necro to kinetic wastes waaay too much dps and time. Just because it works for one person I dont think our team strategy should revolve around it. Especially since last time we started people with necro they did under 50k dps in the opening fight. Not to mention you are putting an insane amount of work on the supports to not only have different buff timing, but also then changing buff timing after every god phase. When we downed training avatar we downed it with kinetics getting stimmed. From every one of our attempts, Namru, Zorph and and Anake have been our best damage kinetics. Thats my personal opinion though.

So much of the plan doesnt make any sense to me. Why does kylar switch from alchemist to necro? We lost one person being stimmed at all. Why is Rem starting cyromancer and not kinetic? We did that with training because it made no sense for rem to stim Overzealous, but with only 4 dps, each gets tehre own alchemist. The final god form stage you plan to run 7 dps 2 lightbinders and 1 alchemist?

Im fine with whatever you guys decide on how to run things, but I dont see this working well.

Personally I believe each god form you should take 2 kinetics and an alchemist, have alchemist do ult buff rotation switch to kinetic ult sldege rotation and the kinetic that he was buffing do sledge rotation ult switch to alchemist ult. Change buff rotations easily by being like ok zorph was stimming namru, now namru stims zorph for example.

7. Ray2D2

Mainl
    Mainly because you haven't seen what I've seen and actually participated in attempts at it. And see the actual damage. Or know that we need a lot of damage in the last phase or it's pointless. The whole switching thing for Kylar and rem is a maybe is because the god order can change. And also because we are relying on violence to do the damage against the damage reduction against it. It's fine you don't understand it over reading it as text. Because we've been on mumble talking about it while we are doing B1 or amulet farming to get us better gear to get the highest damage we can. And once rem is done with his snapshot damage as a god. having another alchemist would be useful as well.

8. Ray2D2

yea. i was quite tired and falling asleep as i was finishing up my thoughts for this post about what we were trying to think of doing. But I'll put the dates from now on when i post things like this.

11/27/15 is when I made this post for. But it's a post to see how many people are going to be available as well.

9. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Why does Kylar switch from Alchemist where we have 4 alchemists and 4 dps, to a necro to give us 5 dps and 3 alchemists?

10. LoanWolf

Why is Demon literally a necromancer for 50 health bars worth of damage?

11. Ray2D2

Well Loanwolf. Apparently when i refreshed the page last night. it didn't post my updated post. And i changed the rolls a bit. and added (maybe) to both kylar and rem of switching. and Namru necromancer to start dps and finish as kinetic. I see where the confusion was. But even then. with namru being alchemist. that's 4 dps 6 support. with kylar moving to necromancer. that'd be 5 dps and 5 support on 2nd god form.

we need the violence damage in god form. it's that big.

12. Ray2D2

and also. because necromancers don't need stims when we have a lightbinder that can stream the same. on a more constant.

13. Ray2D2

because second god form is shorter. switching from a necro after getting violent in god form is what we need for the sledge rotation and the snapshot damage with Rem right before he closes. and because violence necro damage is constant. and plague is % dmg added. necros can execute and get that much more after first god form. doing that 100% crit. with 70% crit dmg. along with triumph 15% added. along with necro's passive on execute. Fort hat 55% plague damage which we are really going for with our attempt. Most of the damage besides rem and yourself. have played necro and familiar with it.

14. Zorph

Zorph Legendary Gamer Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

Ray thanks for coming up with this plan and talking about it today in mumble!!!!
    Unfortunately Namru and I will not be available this evening:(
    I will make time tomorrow night if we want to try again as a pantheon.
    Because how my mind works I would want to make a spreadsheet showing who is buffing who with the god changes. Also I know we really will need to hit buffs/burst timing. This is going to be a super tough fight. We will also have to go over everyone's roll to make sure they are doing everything perfect, in particular the support roles. Putting down a terminal during the jump rope could kill us for example.
    I would like to know if how it helps for killing menders. I have heard so many different comments. From it extends god time, to increasing the overall timer, etc...

I wish every luck tonight that gets a chance to do this. Even if we are don't kill the avatar, getting our resistance up will help in future content.

Ray if you could record it, I would love to watch it and see the results even if we aren't successful.

LoanWolf likes this.
  15. Wardova

Wardova Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Grrrrrr scaling to prestiege grrrrrrr....I will not go over into the next bracket....but it does really hurt my gearing and prestiege for distortions, glad its only till like Wednesday. I really hope we can all be there if I am halting natural progression for this boss scaling mess ;p ./end of whine....I will be on around 8 EST at the latest. If we down this insane rubiks cube, then yall have to help me amulet and ring farm, because then I will be able to pop up to around 130 prestiege! I agree about the bracket and the composition....would like to try kin alch pairs though as a last resort, even to just prove out that the other way yields more. Buff rotations will need to get very coordinated. I will do this for the pantheon, because it is needed for our progress. If we all keep cool headed, and work together and can all be there, I think we have a chance to down this.

I hope to see you all there!

Zorph likes this.
  16. Ray2D2

i totally agree in all you said. And even if we don't get enough pantheon people to do it tonight. or anything. we still should attempt it. and record the progress with it.

17. Obbie

Obbie Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

I am down to help if I can in anyway.

18. gayle xix

gayle xix Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Thank you Dragonslayer for gathering the information and the well thought-out plan.

I'll be there.

19. Paradigm

Truer words were never spoken. Take serious heed of this comment when planning this ... I've seen end game content destroy guilds and destroy friendships. Don't let that be you, don't let that be us.

Heated competition is a good thing if you can handle it ... remember that Tenacious represents the very best of gaming. That's not always measured in the end result, but in the manner which we game to get those results.

You guys and gals are the very best about doing things the right way ... about finding the deeper meaning of gaming and community, so tackle this together ... on the same page, in the same direction, and with the forethought to understand ahead of time that tension will happen, stress will happen, you'll win and lose and fail and succeed ... all together.

I think it's also important to have a Raid Leader and a Vice. If there are too many Generals, the troops never really know what to do or who to listen to.

I'll support you however I can ... Good Luck!

20. Within

Within Legendary Gamer Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

I don't really understand what help you need, but even though I don't play anymore I can log my char (73,464) in and stick around for however long is required. I am available after 6pm central on Sat 11/28, and all day Sunday 11/29.

auroran likes this.
  21. TH3G04T

TH3G04T Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Im down just let me know if you need me.

22. Ray2D2

AWESOME. can you log in right now to get the barriers we need to use to queue

23. Within

Within Legendary Gamer Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

If you mean the Reinforced Ether Barriers from the Hall of Greatness, I picked them up this morning.

Namru likes this.
  24. Jenanna

Jenanna Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

for those that havnt seen it, Aurora beat him. they only have a teaser video up so far and a screen shot of their damage meter. they did not use the scaling to load a lower version, he had 1.6bil up.. I am not sure how to look people up on the forums, but their top damage did over 1mil DPS for the fight, which seems really high for a fight that long

25. Zorph

I would guess the top 2 were kinetics the entire fight and that it was scaled up to have more HP. But the numbers seem odd. I was told you could only get the god orb once, so everyone should of got the god orb once. So there should be 4 kinetics that should of done really good numbers on the first to god rotations. The last rotation is only 10 bars, so they should be less of course. An the support. But 4 should be pretty high and they only have 2 really high and 1 pretty good and then two step downs.

Here are top 2 character avatar:
    https://na.portal.sf.my.com/user/avatar/72165346177693536
    https://na.portal.sf.my.com/user/avatar/72144455456715936

LoanWolf likes this.
  26. Jenanna

the DPS chart shows what they started the fight as, 4 kinetics, 2 lightbinders and 4 alchemists. I am working from my phone so not a good way to review everything they put up. they were definitely having non god damage dealers going in to do damage when he opened up. they also won with less than a second to spar if that buff on the boss at the end was the timer before he kills everyone.

I think they have the tuning on the fight a little messed up, or only intended for top end raiders that pay extra, or build for scaling get access to the god specializations

27. Jenanna

all but one of the Aurora people in the raid group I looked at had want appears to be maxed vectors and maxed or at least high ritual ornaments. their 4th place in damage is not pay to win, and did far less damage than the others but still did good damage.
    from how close the fight was it appears this fight was built for the pay to win crowd, without having the people with the extreme stats I am pretty sure you just can't kill it. you clearly don't need a full raid of max(or near max) stat people, but you need a bunch it seems to put out the needed damage. they had high stat damage being buffed by high stat buffers and were fighting the 160k+ version

28. Zorph

We probably do not have the team to beat this yet. I think we would need to practice a ton. These people are spending tons of hours practicing...
    http://www.twitch.tv/secretforce25

LoanWolf likes this.
  29. Zorph

They are using Cryo God snapshot white out and then switching to kinetic.

LoanWolf likes this.
  30. Zorph

31. gayle xix

Notice both LB's are on the maingod for God 2. Either flooding stacks or it's a typo.

32. Zorph

LoanWolf likes this.
  33. gayle xix

Superi

*Notice the cut from around 5:18~5:19

34. Zorph

Yep they are using cryo snapshots.

LoanWolf likes this.