Astellia Online - CBT #1 - June 25th thru July 1st

Discussion in 'Other Upcoming Games' started by Paradigm, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

rsz_i1547491114778538.png

@Trox posted a great introduction to Astellia back in January ... you can find that HERE

• Official Website is HERE
    • Founders Packs with CBT1 access you can find HERE
    • Q&A with the devs can be found HERE

Astellia is a nod to the older school basic designs of MMO's ... a traditional Holy Trinity with traditional classes and subclasses and a unique 'Astel' system of companion summoning. The game is PvE with 2 different forms of PvP in the form of Arenas, Battlegrounds and a map called Avalon, where 3 different factions of up to 100v100v100 play in PvPvE style. PvP is not required.

The game apparently has over 1,000 achievements that offer both rewards and experience.

You can research the game on their website above. While I don't think it will be a massive MMO launch, I think the game could be interesting enough to be a fun filler, and is attracting some of the largest MMO communities we've seen and played with over the years. Worth a try for me.

Here are some teasers about the classes, their subclasses and their style of combat:

Astellia classes.jpg

ROGUE

MAGE

ARCHER

WARRIOR

SCHOLAR

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  2. Paradigm

Paradigm Bearded Pirate Instructor Website Administrator Honored Mythic Gamer Tenacious Gamer WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer 2009 Original Member

Wish and Averie like this.