ArcheAge Dailies Beginner's Guide - Guild/Family Dailies and the ArchePass

Discussion in 'Guides' started by TartFlavor, Oct 23, 2019.

1. TartFlavor

TartFlavor At least I'm not Loanwolf Website Administrator Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

Overview

Like with many Korean MMOs, daily quests are an important part of gearing up in ArcheAge. Here's a quick guide of a few things you need to know about them.

Terms to know:

Daily Reset - All daily quests reset at 8PM EDT / 5PM PDT.

Game Time - Every minute of server time is equivalent to 10 seconds. To check the server time, mouse over the day/night graphic in the upper right-hand corner of your screen:
    upload_2019-10-23_10-45-3.png

Guild Dailies
    Guild dailies are the best way to earn guild xp, leveling up the guild to increase its member capacity and improve character buffs. You must unlock these quests after daily reset in your Community > Guild > Mission tab. You will also earn "prestige" from completing these quests, a currency that can be used in the "prestige shop", accessible via the guild tab. There's some fantastic capes in this shop, so prestige can be pretty valuable.

Colonizing Auroria - Unlocks at Level 50
    There's six types of guild dailies you'll get each day. The first one is Colonizing Auroria - after accepting your dailies you can pick this quest up from Sadris in the Diamond Shores western housing providence.
    upload_2019-10-23_11-12-20.png

The quest will have you spend six Starlight Archeum Dust on crafting a "Faint Archeum Bundle" trade pack. You can gain Starlight Archeum
    crystals (which can be disintegrated into dust at an Arhceum Workbench) by salvaging accessories with evenstones (purchasable at General Merchant). You'll then need to turn this trade pack in nearby in Diamond Shores. Do not do this quest outside peacetime - these packs CAN be stolen by the enemy faction. There are different variations of this quest depending on what stage the tower in Diamond Shores is at, but most work basically the same - just different materials and locations. Sunlight archeum comes from weapons and moonlight from armor.

Defending Auroria - Unlocks at Level 50
    This is a world boss daily that can be done at various areas of Auroria. The easiest world boss to do is "Alemine Bunker" in Diamond Shores. You'll generally see parties in nation grouping up for this after Crimson Rift is completed, as people will take their raids from that to Auroria to complete dailies after the rift.

Gather Experia Patches - Unlocks at Level 50

I haven't actually been able to test this one myself, but I wouldn't worry about it for now. It doesn't get the guild any XP, just a bit of prestige. If anyone knows exactly how it works and would like to enlighten me, please let me know below and I'll add it to this!

Guild: Lumber/Fabric/etc
    These quest will have you gather 5 of a certain material along with four Blue Salt Hammers (
    purchasable at general merchant) and deliver them to a Guild Manager. There's a few variations of this but they all work basically the same.

Blue Salt Request
    This is arguably the easiest guild daily to complete. You can do this in any of the Nuia/Haranya PvP zones by purchasing a "hunting request" from the community manager in the zone's community center. Buying the hunting request (1 gold) and right-clicking the item you
    receive will start a quest to kill certain mobs in the zone you accepted it in. Completing this quest will give you a guilda star, which is a nice bonus to the guild XP and prestige.

World Bosses

You should complete this quest while doing other dailies. Killing the Hound of Kyrios from Crimson Rift will give you credit for this, and it's worth a lot of guild XP (40).

Family Dailies
    Family quests are dailies that, as the name implies, are best done with your in-game family. Each day after daily reset you'll need to unlock these missions. To do this, open up your "community" window (shift-v), go to the "family" tab, and select "All in the Family". You can get various quests from this, most of which will require a small amount of labor to complete. Completing family quests will earn your family XP towards gaining buffs, as well vocation badges which can be spent on various items in the "Vocation Badge Shop" (accessible via the "family info" tab).
    upload_2019-10-23_10-50-57.png
    upload_2019-10-23_10-52-57.png

ArchePass Quests
    To view your ArchePass, click the calendar icon in the bottom right of your screen. There's four different types of ArchePasses available - Basic, Vocation, Equipment, and Combat. Each type will earn you different rewards for completing quests. To start out, I'd recommend activating the Equipment Pass. Once you have an ArchePass activated, you'll see three locked quests pop up. You'll need to spend guilda to activate these, but it's well worth (apart from the third quest at the moment, more on that later). ArchePass quest are reset weekly rather than daily, unlike most other quests in the game. Completing your ArchePass a fantastic way to earn money, labor, and a variety of other things and should be a priority.

Kill Quest
    The first type of quest you'll unlock in the ArchePass is a "kill quest". This will have you kill either monsters in a specific zone or a world boss in a specific continent. The Hound of Kyrios Crimson Rift is a great place to get credit for a worldboss, as it counts as a boss for both Nuia and Haranya.

Profession Quest
    The second quest will have you spend labor doing a specific type of task, be it alchemy, carpentry, or something else. These are easy to complete just processing wood or whatnot.

Instance Quest
    This quest will have you participate in an instanced PvP arena, accessible in Marianople. However, Gladiator/Sparring arenas are currently bugged, meaning you cannot complete those quests. You can also roll a quest to kill a number of mobs in dungeons - these are usually pretty easy and working.

Other Guides
    Crimson Rift
    Grimghast Rift
    I'll be adding guides on Hiram dailies soon.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  2. TartFlavor

TartFlavor At least I'm not Loanwolf Website Administrator Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

Realized I made a mistake - you can get dungeon quests in the third slot of the archepass which ARE doable.

Kimmz and Mishi like this.