30 Kingdoms - Rules

Discussion in 'Thirty Kingdoms' started by Averie, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Averie

Averie Averie#1956 - Add me! Website Administrator Mythic Gamer Veteran Member

THIRTY KINGDOMS RULES

1. NO USE OF EMERALDS (In-Game Currency Purchased w/ Real Money)
    Emeralds are not allowed to be used. If you use them, tell Averie and we'll follow our Rules (listed in detail below) to even the playing field.

2. WE DO NOT USE THE DIPLOMACY MENU TO DECLARE WAR
    If you want to declare War on another country get troops over to their land and attack them. Using the menu is the only way to go back to Peace; you will use it for that and the other status changes - just not War.

3. PLAY NICE AND BE RESPECTFUL
    Be a good sport whether you're winning or losing. If you can't play nice or if you make anyone uncomfortable, and I'm serious about this, you're going to be asked to leave. Competition is good. Harassing people or making anyone feel bad is NOT okay with me. :heart:

SO... WHAT DO WE DO WHEN EMERALDS GET USED BY ACCIDENT?
    As soon as you realize you've done it, or if you want to report another player for 'Suspected Emerald Usage', send Averie a message and it'll be looked at in depth. We'll work on getting it fixed together using the system we've set up. Please just make sure to let me know immediately.

Please keep in mind this game gives New Players free Emeralds. They're a P2W currency and it's actually kind of ridiculously expensive once you use all the free stuff. You get Emeralds for staying alive in multiple games. You also get them randomly when they have server issues or something, as compensation. It is highly suggested that you use your Emeralds in a public game to get rid of them before entering one of our games. You can be in multiple games at once. You don't HAVE to do this, but if you don't care about them otherwise it does keep you from making a mistake later on. :)

*** To be clear, the actions we take in light of someone using Emeralds are NOT a punishment; we just want to make the game fair and cancel out whatever was gained. Mistakes happen and that's understandable.

Without further ado; Here are our...
    REPRECUSSIONS FOR EMERALD USE

BUILDINGS: If Emeralds are used to speed up production of a Building the province shall not be used for any production (You may not build new buildings or train any troops) for the amount of time sped up by Emeralds. The Building must be disabled for the fully intended build time.
    Example: You speed up a Blacksmith by 1 Day. That province must sit idle, you may not start to build anything else and you must disable your Blacksmith for 1 Day.

TROOPS: If Emeralds are used to speed up Training your rushed unit must sit idle in the province for the fully intended Training time.

TROOP MORALE: If Emeralds are used to boost the morale of troops, they must be force marched until their morale is back down to where it was before.

PROVINCE MORALE: If Emeralds are used to boost the morale of a province, the province is unable to be used to Produce Troops or Buildings for twice as many days as however many times Morale was boosted. Boosting once raises morale by 10%, if you do this you will be forced to sit idle for 2 days. If you do it twice to get boosted by 20%, 4 days.

RESOURCES: If Emeralds are used to purchase Resources on the Marketplace the Resources must be put up for sale for a set price of 99G and not taken down.

SPIES: If Emeralds are used to hire spies regardless of the effect it had on the victim you must gift them 20k Gold or Equivalent Resources. You may not attack that player for an entire day to allow them to make any repairs necessary.

Note: Do not look at these rules and think to yourself, 'hmmm is it worth it?' That's NOT what these are for!!! Do not look at these as options. If using Emeralds becomes a problem for one player in particular then I'll require you to burn them in a public game before joining.

------
    Future posts to come detailing different game modes we've been discussing: Such as, Win Objective/Team Games.Thankyou to everyone who has an interest and wants to keep playing. :)
    :heart:Averie

Cyndir and Kylar like this.
  2. Cyndir

Cyndir Ranger RAGE! Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

I love reading this stuff. Thanks @Averie for hosting these, even to I don't play them. I still like to read the updates.

I like the rule about force marching your troops until their morale goes down if emeralds are used. It's a good solution, but funny to think of all the same .

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-830F using Tapatalk

Averie likes this.