22 Day Push-up Challenge

Discussion in 'Causes' started by Zawr, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Zawr

Zawr I'm the f**king Monarch! Loremaster Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

For those who know me well, you know I hate Facebook. I only have an account to keep up with the baby pictures my wife posts; otherwise, I'd never see the 5000 damn pictures she takes every other day. Anyways, I don't post often and I participate in the challenges seen on Facebook even less, because again I hate Facebook, but @Tromin nominated me for the 22 Day Push-up Challenge, raising awareness for the on average 22 veterans who commit suicide each day, and this one was well worth my time and effort.

I nominated @Falfouran on Facebook, but I figured I'd throw it out to everyone here at Tenacious also. If you guys don't know about it, check it out and consider donating. Or, if you want to help spread the word and have some fun on Facebook (sigh...) try the challenge for yourself and nominate someone! I thought it might be cool to nominate Tenacious, or at least someone from it, and see if we can just get some type of personal challenge started within our community for a good cause.

I don't think I can post the original challenge video from @Tromin, and even if I could I wouldn't in case he didn't want it posted, but I will copy/paste his message as I don't think I could write it any better...

Please note all those stupid hashtags @Tromin posted at the end. Great message, but could you not act like a freakin' pre-teen little girl all your life!? I hate men who post hashtags and I only respect your manhood now because you are a soldier and I love you... #MANLYMAN!

Anyways, it's a great cause so check it out. I'll post my Day 1 of 22 video for you guys. It's 4:30 AM and I'm at the office so yeah, I'm still sleepy. Also, I'm fat and out of shape so disregard the grunting. So, consider this an open call to all of you! Feel free to join in, donate some money, post a video, nominate others, and spread the word.

Nizroc and AmazonCheesecake like this.
  2. Shiala

Shiala Obssesed with Glam way too much. Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

are you wearing lip gloss? or are they naturally glossy like that?

awesome cause and video!!

Zawr likes this.
  3. Zawr

I don't wear it, but your mom does on her lips.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    Syress and AmazonCheesecake like this.
  4. Tromin

Tromin Test Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer 2009 Original Member

Looking good Zawr! I don't participate in a lot of these things either but this one hits closer to home.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Zawr likes this.
  5. Mendien

Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Lol, the hashtags are used so they can automate the counting of push-ups noob.

Great cause. This is one of my favorite shirts.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Tromin likes this.
  6. Tromin

Tromin Test Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer 2009 Original Member

Great shirt! And thanks, forgot to mention about the counters lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

7. Zawr

Yes, I know. I was just messing with @Tromin because I can. If I get to serious I start to feel to much and we can't have that.

Also, aye nice shirt!

8. Mendien

Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

That feeling is me entering you, just close your eyes and keep doing push-ups.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Tromin likes this.
  9. Nizroc

Nizroc I cry when you die, it's what I do Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member 2009 Original Member

do girly pushups count? because I cant do more than one real pushup to save my life.

10. Mendien

Of course, instead of balancing on your toes, use your knees :D

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk