2020 A Year of Change

Discussion in 'Community Announcements' started by LoanWolf, Jan 3, 2020.

1. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

As many of you know, Tenacious has been my family for the last 6 years. I love and cherish this place as much as anyone and am really proud of everything we have been able to accomplish over the years, how much we have all grown as individuals, and the amount of love and support that is always out there for every member. Tenacious is a place that has changed my life and introduced to me an amazing group of people. I truly hope everyone appreciates the fantastic community they have here, as its damn near impossible to find one that can hold a candle to it.

When Averie and I originally were given the title of Mythic Gamer it was out of necessity as we didn’t know if we could keep the community together after Paradigm stepping down. We did the best job we could the best way we knew how. There were a lot of responsibilities and transitions that needed to be done and this would require an incredible amount of work. Throughout the year we have done our best to delegate a lot of those responsibilities to our great handful of community officers that have really taken the initiative and stepped up in leading this community.

With the end of the holidays and a start of a new year I have done a lot of self-reflection. There are many things in my life that I am not satisfied with and plenty of aspects of myself that I need to work on. I have always been an all or nothing type a person, someone who lives in extremes. If I can’t give Tenacious my all, I do not want to harbor a title or role that I can’t currently hold up to the standards of our former Mythic Para, or current Averie. I will be resigning effective immediately as a Mythic Gamer as I start and venture on to different projects and a new chapter in my life. Its not an easy decision for me, its something I have thought about the last year and something I need to do to move forward at this time.

For those reading business will continue as usual, the structure and leadership and morals this community share that have been formed over the last 10+ years will continue and strive. Im excited to see all the new heights that this community can reach. Cheers to all and hopefully 2020 will be a year of positive change for all!

BXpander, Monte, Bulldog and 5 others like this.
  2. Phedra

Phedra HANDS UP, IT'S THE PHEDS!! Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Are you staying in the community???

3. LoanWolf

LoanWolf Rangers > Berzerkers Honored Mythic Gamer Legendary Gamer Ashes of Creation Chapter Lead WoW: Classic Officer Veteran Member

Dont you know there's that fine print in the charter that says agreeing to this means you are Tenacious for life.

4. Phedra

Phedra HANDS UP, IT'S THE PHEDS!! Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

*wipes brow*

5. Sagenas

Sagenas Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Rl comes in first, thats for sure, good thing you are not leaving us, cause I was going to help Phedra beat some sense into you
    [​IMG]

6. Korra

Korra Did somebody say potato? Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member ArcheAge Unchained Heroic Gamer

Good Loansito, you are not allowed to leave :p

7. Within

Within Legendary Gamer Legendary Gamer Veteran Member

@LoanWolf I appreciate all the hard work you have done for us. It is an impossible job and you can't expect it to last forever.

Sometimes the most you can expect is to have a little fun along the way. You managed to bring along some fun for all of us.

Thank you.

Morketh and AmazonCheesecake like this.
  8. Jamfalcon

Jamfalcon Retired Tenacious Gamer

You the man.

9. LoganSilver

LoganSilver Epic Gamer Epic Gamer

A part of me is sorry to see you step down from your role as a Mythic Gamer. With that said, it's important not to stretch yourself too thin. And the community will still be able to benefit from your guidance as a legendary gamer. I look forward to the days ahead where you get to game a bit more with fewer administrative responsibilities!

10. Mishi

Mishi Tenacious Gamer Epic Gamer ArcheAge Unchained Heroic Gamer

@LoanWolf It's sad to hear you're stepping down, however I am glad you're pushing forward on new adventures in you life. I wish you the best and heck I know I'll still see ya around and be able to poke ya!
    I'm glad you're sticking around too, cause I was going to hop on the next flight that way and meet Phedra and Sage to knock some sense into ya! (If Averie didn't beat us to it lol)

11. Mendien

Mendien I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap Honored Legendary Gamer Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member

Thanks for ALL you did Loanwolf! You helped keep Tenacious running smoothly for sure.

Hope you can achieve what your aiming for in life quickly!

Mishi likes this.
  12. Mingeria

Mingeria Tenacious Gamer Tenacious Gamer

Loan, many thanks for the time and effort you've put into the community (and BDO shot calling patience...) and all the best with your future endeavors!

13. Monte

Monte Epic Gamer Epic Gamer Veteran Member

I know what is like for RL stuff to kick in

It's taken a lot of my game time, but I know everyone here got my back and we got yours.

Do what you got to!!

Phedra likes this.
  14. BXpander

BXpander Tenacious Gamer

Wish you all the best man. Totally understandable.