Jul 7, 2018

MrTMB

What does it mean?, from Tri-Cities, WA

Tenacious Gamer Veteran Member
MrTMB was last seen:
Jul 7, 2018
    1. Zawr
      Zawr
      If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever 'cus frieeeeeeendship never eeeeeeeeeeends!
    2. Aime
      Aime
      Weewooweeeeee! (Nawh, but I want to now >:L)
    3. Zawr
      Zawr
      Did you know cats have 30 vertebrae? Fun cat facts brought to you by Zawr!
    4. Nizroc
      Nizroc
      Yes I would say that for sure! How was your weekend hun?
    5. Nizroc
      Nizroc
      It was absolutely FABULOUS.... Thank you so much for asking. I saw the sun, I drank my ass off, and I got an airbrushed shirt that says NIZROC... LOL and I saw Gaters soooo for a 36 hour trip I think it was AWESOME... I so need to go back and actually spend time there. :)
    6. Cyndir
      Cyndir
      I'm not sure why ppl are saying that its not "true action combat". I think its great. I would like more speed in combat, but who knows if they'll change that. Put some of those crystals w/ the speed buff in them and it helps. I'm having a great time w/ mine. I need to level up my zerker to see how their combat is beyond lvl 26.
    7. CrimsonEclipse
      CrimsonEclipse
      LOL, it's all good I don't prefer one over the other :D
    8. Malignity
      Malignity
      Nope wasn't assigned...I ran across it one day so I saved as an avatar...it made me laugh to.
    9. Endaira
      Endaira
      Ok TMB your avatar creeps me out lol.
    10. ShadowMistress
      ShadowMistress
      OMG Tm that was just wrong....lmao
    11. Lethean
      Lethean
      I won't be joining you... I'm worried that I'll get tired of rolling alts before the game is even released.
    12. ShadowMistress
    13. ShadowMistress
    14. Cyndir
      Cyndir
      Not sure how all this messaging thing works, don't spend much time on the forms, except as of late, which is weird for me, as anyone. I usually make a quarterly run through the forums and respond to everything. But take a look at my page, I responded to your post there instead of here for some reason. :cool:
  • About