Kyndig

Alpha Geek, Male, 39, from New Braunfells, TX

Legendary Gamer 2009 Original Member

Gaming with a kid and work, so not around often. Oct 10, 2019

Kyndig was last seen:
May 20, 2020 at 12:05 AM
    1. Kyndig
      Kyndig
      Gaming with a kid and work, so not around often.
    2. Mike
      Mike
      Sounds good man, that pub sounds like a good time.. my wife is always asking about karaoke...ill end up giving it a shot eventually. i am used to NC, 4 hours i can get through the entire state and into any of the surrounding states...Flying saucers eh...cant wait
    3. Mike
      Mike
      Hey man i appreciate the invite, I will most likely be staying in Eastern texas..Long view area to be exact... not really sure how far away Houston is from Long view...but either way ill be down there in late December or early January..so after i get settled in..maybe ill take a drive up there and we check out the sites..aka bars

i plan on visiting all the major cities that the great state of Texas has to offer..now all i need is a BIG ass truck with a lift kit to fit in with the locals =P
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 16, 1981 (Age: 39)
    Engineer, stay at home dad
    Not much to say, just moved back to Texas with my wife and daughter after a few years back in Indiana, love gaming, drinking, and gaming while drinking, and generally just goofing off and having fun.

I'm a Purdue University engineering guy (computer and electrical), and a massive geek, though I also do some relatively "cool" stuff, or used to (soccer, marathons, free climbing, car racing).

That's about it for now.

Gaming (video, PnP, and tabletop), reading - mainly sci-fi/fantasy

Signature

"I aim to misbehave."
    -Mal