Last Activity:
Sep 13, 2020

Following 3

Followers 1

Physical Therapy

Doctorhoo

Captain Towers, Male, from MN

Tenacious Gamer

Had a Blast Last Night during our Gamer Night with learning more about Tenacious and dying in TF2 Aug 5, 2018

Doctorhoo was last seen:
Sep 13, 2020
    1. Doctorhoo
      Doctorhoo
      Had a Blast Last Night during our Gamer Night with learning more about Tenacious and dying in TF2
    2. Doctorhoo
      Doctorhoo
      Completed Convergence 2018!
  • About

Physical Therapy
    Married MMO Veteran. I go to Fantasy themed CON called CONVERGENCE out here in MN with my wife every July. Love keeping up to date on some game development and news. In the past, have Co-Lead a successful Achievement hunting WOW guild for a number of years with my wife. Helped Found and Lead a Successful and Active FC in FFXIV since ARR 2.0 in 2013 on the Diabolos Server called the Order of the Crimson Dragons (OCD) about five years before passing the reigns on to one of my most trusted officers. I've Been in Leadership Roles so much that its warped my brain so I tend to Enjoy Recruiting, Networking, and Raiding. I enjoy making relationships and playing games with others and I'm not shy. Been Favoring Tanks and Healers lately in the MMOs I play lately.

Favorite Genres: MMORPG, RTS, Tower Defense
    Current Playing: The Division 2, Planetside 2, Northgard, TemTem
    Looking Forward to Playing: Pantheon, New World

Some of my Favorite Hobbies are Following Development of Potentially Good Games, Watching Anime, Good Movies, Spirituality, Forum Lurking and Reading, and just being a good Dad and Husband. A Discord message is by far the best way to get a hold of me the fastest.

Discord: Doctorhoo#1345
    Steam: captaintowers
    Blizzard: Towers#1734
    Origin: CaptainTowers (SWBF2)
    Uplay: Cpt_Towers (The Division)

Signature

Discord: Doctorhoo#1345
    Steam: captaintowers
    Bnet: Towers#1734