January 1

Cinnamin/Vanilla

Tenacious Gamer, Female, from Reston, VA

Tenacious Gamer
Cinnamin/Vanilla was last seen:
Jul 9, 2018
    1. Itcantbehelped
      Itcantbehelped
      well arvin wooooo's and tries to talk..lol he hardly ever barks...lol imnot sure ive heard him bark to be honest lol
    2. Itcantbehelped
      Itcantbehelped
      im not sure how to do photos lol... i was told you make a gallery so i did so it under everyone pets..
      1. Cinnamin/Vanilla
        Cinnamin/Vanilla
        OMG...Arvin could be Avalanche's twin! I posted another pic of Avalanche int the pet gallery. By looking at the pics, Arvin looks like he a malamute! The eyes are really cool! Does he Wooooo or bark?
        Oct 27, 2016
        Itcantbehelped likes this.
      2. Cinnamin/Vanilla
        Cinnamin/Vanilla
        Sorry for being afk.....real life stuff so barely have had a chance to forum surf.
        Oct 27, 2016
    3. Itcantbehelped
      Itcantbehelped
      Arvin is not realy just husky and not malamute either hes was the runt of the litter but weighs in at 90 he's a mix of wolf and husky. and yeah my dog super rare and coast out the bottom he solid white with one blue eye and the other green/ brown
      1. Cinnamin/Vanilla
        Cinnamin/Vanilla
        omg pic please! we need a posting of pet pictures! :)
        Oct 18, 2016
    4. Itcantbehelped
      Itcantbehelped
      so is that your pet i have one white jsut like yours..;p min e has a blue eye and a green/brown depending on his mood..lol but mine getting old and yeah lol husky are the boom...
      1. Cinnamin/Vanilla
        Cinnamin/Vanilla
        I love huskies! Avalanche is their bigger cousin......a Malamute. How big is your husky? I don't think I've ever seen a white husky....pretty rare? Avalanche is 120 lbs and big teddy bear!
        Oct 18, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    January 1