Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Who owns the alt accounts controlling Tenacious and Grimoire in BDO?

Daenerys

The Mad Queen
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Both are under alt accounts that Simi and I have access to if needed :)

Foggen

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Both are under alt accounts that Simi and I have access to if needed :)
Ok, thanks.

@Foggen any reason for the ask?
I was reminded not too long ago that Simi still had GM of Tenacious, and looking up the guild today discovered a generic name for both guilds, so was curious. It's two guilds-of-one so obviously both are mothballed, but I wanted to know who had them.

Ledmojo

Dragon with no fire
Website Administrator
Legendary Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
yeah, I dont think anyone is in them, maybe like 1 or 2 if that

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks.

I was reminded not too long ago that Simi still had GM of Tenacious, and looking up the guild today discovered a generic name for both guilds, so was curious. It's two guilds-of-one so obviously both are mothballed, but I wanted to know who had them.

What's the point though if they are inactive and not being used. Just an odd ask considering we haven't heard from you or Mira for quite some time. We decommissioned the chapter over a year ago why the inquiry now of all times. You'll have to oblige me I "Just would like to know" too. :)

LoganSilver

Legendary Gamer
Reaction score
The guilds are inactive. There was some talk about people wanting to join the guild on discord a few days ago, but there are no current plans to reopen the BDO chapter. That could change if there is sufficient interest, but I personally am enjoying my break from BDO and have no plans to play it again in the near future.

Xia_Simi

Tenacious Gamer
Epic Gamer
Black Desert Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
There is literally no one in them, except the alt accounts that are there to hold them, no one logs into those accounts unless we decide to reopen the guild. So, why does it matter who owns them?

Foggen

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
What's the point though if they are inactive and not being used. Just an odd ask considering we haven't heard from you or Mira for quite some time. We decommissioned the chapter over a year ago why the inquiry now of all times. You'll have to oblige me I "Just would like to know" too. :)
Mira saw a spreadsheet of guilds that qualified for Siege, and saw Tenacious listed. I don't know more details than that, whether any guild that EVER qualified is listed, or if it was supposed to be this week, or whatever, I haven't seen it. But she checked the guild page and noticed the placeholder GM name, told me, I got curious. We had an in-game interaction with Simi last month and she was still Tenacious GM, so the change was of interest to me.

LoganSilver

Legendary Gamer
Reaction score
Mira saw a spreadsheet of guilds that qualified for Siege, and saw Tenacious listed. I don't know more details than that, whether any guild that EVER qualified is listed, or if it was supposed to be this week, or whatever, I haven't seen it. But she checked the guild page and noticed the placeholder GM name, told me, I got curious. We had an in-game interaction with Simi last month and she was still Tenacious GM, so the change was of interest to me.

Mira must have seen an old version of one of the siege or node war spreadsheets. The BDO community has always put together a NW spreadsheet that tracks nodes owned by guilds as well as siege qualifying guilds each week. Some of the older sheets will show us qualifying for siege. If any newer spreadsheet shows Tenacious as qualified for siege, it is inaccurate.

The most current spreadsheet is here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wB3zxhw3maeZ77N0OgyAXu-ik/edit#gid=1691962501. I was able to find the link since they use the same sheet (different tab) that was used in the past. Siege qualifiers for October 24 are listed on the top left hand side and do no include Tenacious. This sheet was the sheet most siege guilds used back when Tenacious did siege. It is also the sheet many node war guilds used when planning what node to place on (as it has historical information on which guilds won which node and number of guilds planting on a node).

Foggen

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Mira must have seen an old version of one of the siege or node war spreadsheets. The BDO community has always put together a NW spreadsheet that tracks nodes owned by guilds as well as siege qualifying guilds each week. Some of the older sheets will show us qualifying for siege. If any newer spreadsheet shows Tenacious as qualified for siege, it is inaccurate.

The most current spreadsheet is here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wB3zxhw3maeZ77N0OgyAXu-ik/edit#gid=1691962501. I was able to find the link since they use the same sheet (different tab) that was used in the past. Siege qualifiers for October 24 are listed on the top left hand side and do no include Tenacious. This sheet was the sheet most siege guilds used back when Tenacious did siege. It is also the sheet many node war guilds used when planning what node to place on (as it has historical information on which guilds won which node and number of guilds planting on a node).
Yeah that's it. If you look at the second tab at the bottom, marked "Siege Qualifiers Calcs & History" there's a column that's not marked with a week number that lists Tenacious. When she first opened the spreadsheet that tab was the first one that came up, which was a surprise, and enough to trigger curiosity.

LoganSilver

Legendary Gamer
Reaction score
Yeah that's it. If you look at the second tab at the bottom, marked "Siege Qualifiers Calcs & History" there's a column that's not marked with a week number that lists Tenacious. When she first opened the spreadsheet that tab was the first one that came up, which was a surprise, and enough to trigger curiosity.

Yes, the older tabs show Tenacious as siege qualified. For example this link shows Tenacious as siege qualified - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wB3zxhw3maeZ77N0OgyAXu-ik/edit#gid=1478420850. But the tab is for weeks 94-120 (the latest tab is for weeks 192-199). The siege qualification also only shows the latest week for the specific tab (e.g. a guild qualifying for week 192 would not show as qualified in the current tab).

I only provided the initial link in case you were looking at a wrong sheet. Glad to hear you had access to an accurate one. Good luck with NW and siege.

Edit: The siege qualifier calcs and history tab you mention only goes till Week 91. The current week is week 199. So that tab has information from about 2 years ago :)

Last edited:

Foggen

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
Yes, the older tabs show Tenacious as siege qualified. For example this link shows Tenacious as siege qualified - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wB3zxhw3maeZ77N0OgyAXu-ik/edit#gid=1478420850. But the tab is for weeks 94-120 (the latest tab is for weeks 192-199). The siege qualification also only shows the latest week for the specific tab (e.g. a guild qualifying for week 192 would not show as qualified in the current tab).

I only provided the initial link in case you were looking at a wrong sheet. Glad to hear you had access to an accurate one. Good luck with NW and siege.

Edit: The siege qualifier calcs and history tab you mentions only goes till Week 91. The current week is week 199. So that tab has information from about 2 years ago :)
Yes, we realized pretty quick that it was old information, that spreadsheet was just backstory to answer Morketh's question as to what incited the interest.

Xia_Simi

Tenacious Gamer
Epic Gamer
Black Desert Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
That doesn't say anything about Grimoire tho, why does it matter who owns Grim?

Foggen

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
That doesn't say anything about Grimoire tho, why does it matter who owns Grim?
It has a TG emblem as its logo and on the guild information page, and the GM accounts are obviously linked. Tenacious had a different GM last time I interacted with it, so I was curious.

Morketh

Wizard Fanatic
Legendary Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yes, we realized pretty quick that it was old information, that spreadsheet was just backstory to answer Morketh's question as to what incited the interest.

I appreciate the context, thanks!

Crazy you guys are still playing BDO though. I'm waiting on New World myself.

Top Bottom