Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

We've been THUNDERSTRUCK!

Within

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Our family farm, our most recent jewel in our crown, contributes immediate returns to the family.

While stocking up the family chest with eco-fuel this morning (use it if you need it) I decided to stroll the gardens of our newest residence.

What did I spy with my little eye?

THUNDERSTRUCK!

I harvested it and mailed it to Rainedance, hopefully her mailbox is not full.

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Oh MY!! This is exciting news!!! I hope you took a SS!!! LOL Hopefully we will get many, many more!! This means that ALL of our family will now be able to have a farm cart. I will pull the mats together for those of you that remain. Termy got his farm cart last night, so that leaves Thermy, Zawr and Falfouran!! I am super close to 15K in both farming and gathering, soon I will be able to make bundles! Yay!! Now that Kat has his galleon, I was hoping that we could pull together so that I can get my bungalow. I am going to be placing packs for this on the left hand side of the family house. Currently I have 46 gilda stars, I need a total of 300. This will give me a aqua farm that I can farm on for mats for alchemy. I'm so excited!! Pumpkin Hugs!! =)

Top Bottom