Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Warfare Manor

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm super close to 100 gildas and will probably purchase an Eastern style manor.

There is a small island just off the harbor in Austera and I think I'd like to place there. My thinking is we can use it to store packs, ( no one will expect us to come up behind the island and drop there) then when we have alot of people on, port over, check the docks and if it's clear we'll do mass turn ins for the Charcoal Stabilizers.

Either that or I'll pick one of the other islands over near their coast where I can put down a med/large house so we have more ports for pvp.

Just giving everyone a heads up. Will be fun if we can pull it off and I know Genesis will love us for it :)

Last edited:

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
having the house off the coast of Austera would rock!

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Wit the prospect of auroria opening up soon I'm putting this on hold, would much rather have my last property up there, as I can't afford more than one more property

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
your rich man you can afford it mr thunderstruck :p

Top Bottom