Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Warfare Leveling

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
To provide the necessary protection and build the Warfare reputation we need to get our team to 50 ASAP. I fully understand we have queue issues and completing the land rush has been tasking on your time. The best things you can do for leveling and obtaining "decent" armor/weapons is follow the quest lines (until we get our crafters up to the necessary levels). The quest lines will feed you from one zone to the next. From 30 in Halciona it will feed you into Hellswamp, then onto Sandeep. I received the questline armor/weapon upgrades from Perinoor Ruins and the finally to KR on our side. REMEBER TO BREAK DOWN YOUR OLD WEAPON/ARMOR. Use an evenstone that can be purchased at the general merchants to break them down. The dust needed to craft your armor are the types you get from breaking them down. Save them, do not sell them. There are precious, necessary and in short supply. They are also a rare drop from coin purses - save them!

While the kills from questing provide some decent experience, completing the quest itself is the big chunk. So, completing the quest as quickly as possible should be the goal. At a minimum get one extra kill for the "extra progress" experience if not getting the full overachieve. If it is one of those quest where you get a few points for gathering and a few more for kills to total 100 points just do them to the 100 and turn it in. 150 is the overachieve for those and a time sink.

Each time you want a group, don't just ask once, ask several times (without being annoying of course) if anyone has a group you can join with people within 5 levels of you level - i.e. 30-35, 35-40, 40-45...a group of 4 or 5 has the benefit of completing the quests sooner and lessens the chance of getting ganked. If that happens we will be there in force in short time to show everyone if you attack Tenacious you can expect several to be there to show you why you don't do that.

Proficiency Tonics - These provide amazing experience. They double the experience received when using a crafting skill and are available in the Marketplace. This doubles your experience for mining, producing fabric, stone, lumber, etc... Make sure you plan it out. If you have a farm, stock pile one particular item, and when you have a few days of product, pop a potion and choose max quantity and "craft" in front of the related crafting machine. If you have enough materials you should be able to craft the full hour to make the most out of the possible obtainable experience. If you don't have anything to process, speak up!!! There are PLENTY of guild mates that need something processed due to the lack of labor points. If you can't find anything then mining at Roysters or Red Moss cave, or star shard mining are good options. I prefer the star shards due to the fast respawn rates and lack of crowds. This will require someone with a ship for the dive tanks (10 min of underwater breathing) or a underwater breathing potion. Just ask!!! Doing any of these actions for me personally has produced 1 1/2 to 2 or even 3 levels at 30-40, and at least 1-2 over 40. The results are better the more time you spend actually using your crafting skill of course.

If you have any questions about classes, spell/attack order for effectiveness, or general quest questions please reach out to any of the officers or your guild mates. Everyone is more than glad to help.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
There are a few 50's now, to add to Kos's excellent post if you reach 45 or so and need some help with that final push send out a message or post in forums and we'll start forming up leveling Parties.

Grimm has said he's down to help, with his deeps, and I know several others will help we can help push you to 50.

Falfouran

Loremaster
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Once I get back home. I will be looking for help to push to the big five-o. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

S

Sevalle

Tenacious Guest
I need to push to the big 5-0 I'm at the 5 now rofl

Brumbull

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm lvl 47 and I'm on the east continent. But all the mobs are lvl 40-41. Where should I go where the mobs are hiegher lvl? The xp is pretty bad at the lower lvl

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
To add one quick item...KR is the last in the quest line for armor/weapon upgrades. We will be pushing for groups up there this week. If you decide to join to complete the quests I would recommend you go back afterwards to Perinoor/Rockbourn Basin/Sandeep to complete those quests also to obtain the armor/weapon drops from there to break down with evenstones. Just re-stating this to be sure you don't get left out, you will absolutely need the dust/shards/crystals for your crafters to produce your armor/weapons/accessories. Archeum is in short supply and the crafters will not be able to provide these for the guild.

As an example, for cloth armor, the first two levels you will need 35 moonlight archeum dust, for the next two 35 shards, the next two 35 crystals and finally 12 for the level 50. The other items needed are the cloth, followed by beautifully colored cloth in the later levels. I would recommend checking the auction house frequently for any possible deals on any of the necessary components.

Sunlight Archeum is needed for weapons. I believe it is similar in structure for crafting but only needing 12 of each (don't hold me to it but it is close to that if not exact).

If anyone has any links to forums that show the required components in an easy to read manner please feel free to post it!

Top Bottom