Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Want pots and food?

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ok for those hitting 50 and needing mana/health pots and food our Genesis friends are hard at work on this. They are ready to hand out some pots, and I've begun sending out food, this will be for lvl 50's only, why you ask? Well up until 50 the quest rewards are enough to tide people over, it's when you're 50 and starting to pvp and farm for gear you need the crafted pots and food.

Now with this in mind we need to start reimbursing Genesis for their products. They've spent countless gold on seeds and materials to level up and create the consumables we want, so starting today I'll be taking donations to send to Blud to pass out to the sponsored Chefs and Alchy's to help cover their costs. They don't get this stuff free, so we shouldn't expect to either.

If you wish to donate, please list in the subject whether it's for food or pots or both, and how much, that way I can save the mails and keep track. All donations will go back to Blud and be used to craft more stuff for us and to level them higher.

Genesis has done an outstanding job getting everyone organized and focused, it won't be long before we have master crafters in all the professions, and I hope our Warfare peeps will step up and save all their Archeum and mats they can to help them. These crafters are spending their own time and money to level up to help us, we should support them any way we can.

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Thx Kat for your support. We've spent a lot of time leveling our crafts for the guild and have opted to put aside our personal goals to help the guild. It's nice to see it's being noticed.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder to the warfare folks, if you've received Genesis goodies from me please consider sending back a few gold to reimburse them. Thank you!

Top Bottom