Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Vote on a location for our large house upgrade attempt!

Which housing plot would you like to see us move to? Feel free to vote for more than one~

• Mist, Plot 2

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Mist, Plot 5

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Mist, Plot 15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lavender Beds, Plot 3

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Lavender Beds, Plot 6

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Lavender Beds, Plot 28

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Somewhere in Shirogane!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • The Goblet -.-

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Wish

\( ´ ♡`)/
Epic Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV Chapter Lead
Final Fantasy XIV CEO
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Since we've got 3 new wards and subdivisions per housing area being added with the 5.35 patch (date TBA, its sometime after Sept. 8th, which is the 5.31 update), it's about time we upgraded to a large! So to get an idea of what plot we should go for, I've taken some screenshots so we can vote on a plot to try for o: Map of all the locations provided if you wanna look at them in game too~

The Mist Locations:

Plot 15, Mist

Plot 2, Mist

Plot 5, Mist

The Lavender Beds Locations:

Plot 6, Lavender Beds

Plot 3, Lavender Beds

Plot 28, Lavender Beds

I didn't take nice pictures of the goblet because its ugly and I don't want to stay there lmao. Shirogane was excluded because it's going to be stupid hard to get those plots since they're the most popular, but I will include an option to vote for that too just to see how many people would be interested? All of those larges are in excellent spots, hence the popularity :joy:

Kintsurugi

キンツルギ・シン
Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
If it's close to a marketboard, I'm for it :D

Top Bottom