Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

vacant

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sorry for being absent minded and vacant lately. I trust everyone in this family so feel comfortable telling you a little about my situation so you know where I'm coming from. I have three of my family members with a mental illness. My oldest has Asperger's, a form of Autism. My middle son is Bi-polar. When things are good, we're a normal family, but when things go south, it's chaotic at best.

My middle son has been having an episode lately, when this happens he gets manic, sometimes violent outburst (usually directed at me due to me being the disciplinarian) and mood swings. Last night was a rough one, he got physical, something he hasn't done in a while. On top of this there was a problem with their insurance, so instead of the medicine being fully covered I had to pull several hundred dollars out of thin air to get the meds. They can't go one day without or there's severe problems.

Not looking for a pity party, it's my lot in life, and I'm religious so I know I'll get through it. Just wanted to fill you in a bit to explain my absentmindedness sometimes when it comes to remembering things and what not.

cya in game!

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
No worries @Katmondi. We just like giving each other a hardtime, don't think we are serious when we poke fun at you in Mumble for missing guild chat or something. We wouldn't do that if we didn't love ya. Take care of real life and know we are always here waiting for ya!

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
No pity here Katmondi! Only empathy, love and understanding!! We are your family inside our Tenacious family, and we are here for you. I am sending you so many extra Pumpkin Hugs you're gonna feel smoother!!! Love you!!

Top Bottom