Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

v13

Enpur

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
You guys planning to put up a server when 13 comes out?

Mendien

I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
of course! I will def try it again at that point. I Have not been keeping up, how close is v13? Any release notes?

Kinson

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I will be jumping back in as well. I expect to die. Frequently.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Give me a shout I'll try and jump in

Sent from my iPhone cause I'm an elitist jerk.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
http://joelhuenink.tumblr.com/

I think A13 will be along within the next couple of weeks. (Nobody has officially set a release though) From what I have read it's mainly a graphics upgrade with interface changes. They will be re-introducing rivers and lakes along with the wasteland and burnt forest biomes back into random world generation. That is if they have finished the complete overhaul on water in game. Oh, weather conditions and radiation are in the works as well.

@Mendien IMO waiting 3 to 4 days after they release A13 to let them release the usual multiple hotfixes before you fire the server up would make sense and save you some headache. That would also let us promote it a bit here on the website so we don't have to do all the work and then twink @Katmondi out when he starts a week late.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
It's like you know me so well

Sent from my iPhone cause I'm an elitist jerk.

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'll (probably, almost definitely, maybe depending on how I feel 3 weeks from now or whenever the heck it releases) play!

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I'll (probably, almost definitely, maybe depending on how I feel 3 weeks from now or whenever the heck it releases) play!
Nice ! Hope you join us when the time comes. /Fingers crossed that they run a sale on the game when they launch Alpha 13. Maybe we can get a bunch of people interested in playing on @Mendien 's server. The 7 day horde mechanic is great and the base building keeps things interesting for a while. 7D2D has been my biggest time waster of the past few months. I think I'll post some screens of my latest base just for giggles.

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Nice ! Hope you join us when the time comes. /Fingers crossed that they run a sale on the game when they launch Alpha 13. Maybe we can get a bunch of people interested in playing on @Mendien 's server. The 7 day horde mechanic is great and the base building keeps things interesting for a while. 7D2D has been my biggest time waster of the past few months. I think I'll post some screens of my latest base just for giggles.

It's definitely a big time waster! My biggest issue with that game is if I play I wanna play for like 6 hours straight :p

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
A LOT of scrounging materials for concrete to make this. I made the mistake of building one leg of the structure over a cave entrance for easy access. Well, that worked fine until I got this high but now the structural integrity is screwed up because of the open space however many hundreds of blocks below.

Garden2015-10-06_00001.jpg
Fortress2015-10-06_00002.jpg 2015-10-06_00003.jpg
Attached Mini Bike Garage2015-10-06_00004.jpg

Kinson

Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Nice setup. I need to end my obsession with underground bases and build a badass tower like this.

Enpur

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
dang BLUD! You playing multiplayer, if so, where???

Kinson

Epic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Was hoping they could hit their Halloween goal for releasing A13. Hopefully they can get it out in the next month or so.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Lets set up a 7 days to die weekend. I could go for a few days of zombies and building stuff and rubbing lotion on people as Im being mauled by zombie bears.

Top Bottom