Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Thinking about coming back....

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Who wants to kick some arse!!!! I am sure my spear sucks majorily now... but o wellz

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised ... your spear is probably still valid. The new gear breaks on enchant, so most are running around with their old stuff on anyway.

I'm the only one that really plays on a regular basis ... trying to learn how to do Eternal Bastion. @CybSpyder and @bashfull still log in and play, but they are running with another group right now. The new update is pretty awesome

Xanathas

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
If I could keep a decent ping, I'd be there with ya. I've tried to play it after re-downloading it a couple of times and it just spikes too much. A real shame, too, as I loved the game.

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
So I updated the game last night and played for a few mins but... @Paradigm I don't know wtf is going on! It tells me I need a quest to get past level 65... I am lost though lol. Guess I will try again Thursday

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
So I updated the game last night and played for a few mins but... @Paradigm I don't know wtf is going on! It tells me I need a quest to get past level 65... I am lost though lol. Guess I will try again Thursday

The quest means get gud. Why can't you just get gud!?

Seriously, hope you figure it out and have fun again gaming!

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score

The quest is automatically given to you once you travel to Norsvold ... you'll see it in your gold campaign quest log. The quest itself just introduces you to the new content through cutscenes. The quest will level you all the way from 65 - 66 no matter how much XP you have

You can get to Norsvold from the Pandeamonium teleporter. After the quest, you will be level 66 and considered a 'high daeva' ...

Important to remember that A) plumes no longer break on enchantment fail and :cool: most players are not wearing much of the new gear because the entire gear piece breaks on enchantment fail ... so if you are in enchanted 65A2, you are still quite relevant. Also, when manastones fail, they no longer break all of the others too.

Read all of the patch notes to 5.0

Top Bottom