Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

The stone is gone!

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
It's all gone!

Actually, we used it... And not for the family house :(. I wish we could have spoken to everyone last night about this, but not everyone was around. @Rainedance, @Within, @Thermopyle, and myself sat down and talked about it and agreed to donate the stone we were saving for the family house to Tenacious; more specifically to @EdgarAllanPop.

It's a long story, and one I would prefer to tell over Mumble. Please trust that it was for a good cause and reason. I apologize that we could not get the approval of everyone, but this all happened at about 2AM this morning and decisions had to be made quickly. Please contact either myself, @Rainedance or @Within on Mumble for information as to what the stone was used for and why.

Be aware that @Paradigm is aware of this donation and is very pleased with and appreciative of the TTPK's donation in this matter. The TTPK was able to help out in a HUGE way again with this donation and rest assured the stone donation went a long way to help not only us but the guild as a whole.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing it was to build one of his properties on pirate Island, either way I trust you guys

Rainedance

Free Pumpkin Hugs For Everyone
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I must say...that our little family is making quite a name for ourselves!!! We rock!!! Pumpkin Hugs to you all!

Top Bottom