Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

The royal Treasury, First Rule of any war.

TheMadKing

King of candy land! come play with me!
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Hey my sexy fellow Warfarers, So with every great conflicts,war, and fights in history most of the time The group of people with the most gold, Money, Better gear, and best weapons win the fight. So i state for Discussion to my fellow PvP and war Fans that we as a whole should start a Bank of Warfare!
1. All members of warfare Donate to the Bank at least once a week a Minimum of 5gold, this doesnt sound like much but if you do 5 x 20 members = 100gold a week.
2. This Bank, Will be Set to a Officer Alt who holds the Gold for Warfare not to be used for anything other then Warfare needs.
3. The Money will not be spent unless agreed apon by 2 Officers to provent useless buys.
4. Money can be Loan to Warfare member, by posting in forums and mass majority. but must be paid back within 2 weeks with a 5 percent interest. This will prevent consent loan begging.
5. The Bank can be used in cases of emergency By the officers. I.E. a super Rare item on the AH that would greatly help WarFare.
6.Money Can be Tracked on Forums with a Running Total post by the officer in Charge.
7. Love Pvp, Murder Many, Live long,and dont forget to Pillage Everything even the sink.!

Hit me back with what ya guys think.

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea, but most of us are pretty stretched thin already. Several of us are already saving and donating to Genesis for their needs. I dunno if we would be asking to much of our members to donate even more. Maybe we should set aside a group of people to donate to one or the other? I know my family is saving up and donating most of what they can spare to Genesis already on a bi-weekly basis. We could split the donations up I suppose. It's just getting rough donating to everyone and not having anything left over in the end and then still needing to come up with mats to donate for our own gear to be made after having already donated what we have.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Agree with Zawr, this might be a good idea down the road a bit, but right now it's so important for warfare to get their gear, farm hasla for weapons, and help genesis finish their crafts so we can compete.

Sherise

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
That's kinda harsh when people aren't even in crafted gear yet. This has also become a concern for me. Pvp does not net gold. Getting 1 piece of level 44 gear is around 120-160 gold. That's 1 piece. If it doesn't procc to atleast arcane by then you'd have to spend another 60 gold on upgrading it, to arcane. Will warefare be outfitted properly for pvp or is this our personal responsibility? I had josua craft the chest piece for me last night and i came to realise this.

Last edited:

josua

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Sherise that 120-160 gold is a very conservative estimate, depending on the market at the time.

And yes, it is up to the individual to supply the mats, as you did very nicely last night. Believe me, I wish I could just make outfits to supply to Warfare, it would make my life easier having you guys in better gear. But that 120-160 for you turns into thousands for me. I have made 4 full sets to lvl 44 for people thus far, that is over 600g that it would have cost me. Even though people have been generous with donating their mats, the total I have received is no where near 600g.

Sylvara

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
My family is in the same boat. Most of us are in Warfare, but are running trade packs as much as we can to get gold to get gear made. The biggest bottleneck for us, and most people I imagine, are the Moonlights (dust, shards, crystal). @CenSaki is first in line for ours, being that he's already gotten his level 40 stuff made, then me, but I'm still only on 30 and 34. As much as I'd love to contribute to a "Warfare only" cause, getting geared is my first priority right now which means feeding mats and funds to Genesis.

Sherise

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply Josua!
I'm not saying it would be the crafters responsibility to gear the warfare peeps.
I was just qurious on how we should go about equiping ourself to be able to protect trade-packs, retaliate, pvp etc.
I wasn't expecting anything else but gearing up myself, I did not however expect it to be as expensive as it is. But this changes priority a bit. Getting gold by spending my labor doing tradepacks to my best ability :p

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I sincerely hope everyone is saving their archeum from the coin purses and not selling it. You'll need it when it's time to make your armor. IMO pretty much everyone is going to either have to run a few packs or farm coin purses if they ever want to be able to afford their gear upgrades. On that note .....

It might be worthwhile to point out that "not carrying a pack, just going along for protection" is just plain foolishness unless we are going to Freedich. Due to the PVP mechanics of the zones we take packs to on Harranya nobody can "protect" anyone unless they are heals. So many missed opportunities for armor making mats.

I don't say that because I want them given to me or to Genesis. I want people to have those materials for themselves (without having to buy everything) when the time comes to get their armor made.

Sylvara

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Agreed @BLUD. I didn't realize during the first few trips overseas that I could/should be bringing a pack along with me. While it's true that you're slower with a pack on, you aren't defenseless.

LoanWolf

Rangers > Berzerkers
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Orrrrrrr we can invest this money into this great new money making scheme I just discovered!! Easily doubleing, tripleing, or quadropleing your money in a few short weeks. For the small price of 19g 99s a week you can easily purchase all the best gear that money can offer! Let your money work for you!

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Hey my sexy fellow Warfarers, So with every great conflicts,war, and fights in history most of the time The group of people with the most gold, Money, Better gear, and best weapons win the fight. So i state for Discussion to my fellow PvP and war Fans that we as a whole should start a Bank of Warfare!
1. All members of warfare Donate to the Bank at least once a week a Minimum of 5gold, this doesnt sound like much but if you do 5 x 20 members = 100gold a week.
2. This Bank, Will be Set to a Officer Alt who holds the Gold for Warfare not to be used for anything other then Warfare needs.
3. The Money will not be spent unless agreed apon by 2 Officers to provent useless buys.
4. Money can be Loan to Warfare member, by posting in forums and mass majority. but must be paid back within 2 weeks with a 5 percent interest. This will prevent consent loan begging.
5. The Bank can be used in cases of emergency By the officers. I.E. a super Rare item on the AH that would greatly help WarFare.
6.Money Can be Tracked on Forums with a Running Total post by the officer in Charge.
7. Love Pvp, Murder Many, Live long,and dont forget to Pillage Everything even the sink.!

Hit me back with what ya guys think.

Admittedly I have thought about something like this.

But there are two main reasons I never said anything about it, one it is pretty hard to make money as a pvper in this game and two it would be a lot of work to keep track of.

In theory I think it would be awesome and hope one day after everyone has their hasla weapon and some basic stuff we can do something like this.

Maybe we could do it for people that want to ? I could keep a spreadsheet of who is donating and who isn't but yea.

Let me speak with @Katmondi , @Falfouran and @Kosman in private and if we decide to do something I will let you know.

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Greater Howling Abyss drops some really good gear. Chicomalo and several others are running the dungeon nightly. These armor drops are better than the quest line and they are not no-drop so they can be sold. Several Arcane pieces were selling in the 200g range on AH. It is over priced at that but still worth 100-125g.

Also, Kat, Death, and several others have been fishing to make decent cash. Focus on getting the archeum. Look on the AH for weapons or armor with the 15-30s bid price - make sure the item says "Mag" something or other. This means it can be broken down for dust or shards. Generally anything under level 40 will provide dust when you break it down, shards if over. Be sure to take a look at the price per unit of the dust/shards on the AH as it may be cheaper to buy them outright. Snipe bids if you can in the last few seconds (tough but doable).

Any other suggestions aside from coin purses for making money for PVP oriented people please do add.

Top Bottom