Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

The Order of W A R F A R E

Falfouran

Loremaster
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I think we def need to get together for some kind of action plan on how we're gonna run at the start.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I think the real bottleneck will be the logs, you will need 300 logs to build a clipper, elm trees (could be wrong on the type) mature the fastest at 4 hours. 4 trees on a small farm and if you Harvest every time they come up that's 6 Harvest with a yield of about 100 logs on the high side. We'll need at least 3 or 4 peeps doing this the first day if we want a clipper on day two. Just some thoughts.

Deathfeast

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well I am down to do it. Even while planting in the small farm after placing my cottage, I will continue doing the race quest for the Gilda Stars. It won't be a mad dash like the farm house people, so I intend to go off track for the open world trees. and of course a good run at the Dewstone Quarry

Deathfeast

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yeah @Katmondi I am not sure of which tree saplings that will yield the most logs and can be turned over the fastest. But I will be jamming for the clipper mats while my girl gets the household goods :)

/fiancethreadblocker

Frost

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Please sign me up ready to pew pew for the cause

Deathfeast

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
For sure buying worker's comp potions day 1 to maximize labour for crafting the mats and packs to speed up clipper production

koolthing

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Vukasin reporting for duty and ready to go primeval on all guild enemies both foreign and domestic.

Will (Avidian)

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Is the goal to get to hit level 50 and then build the clipper or will you aim to complete the clipper at level 30ish and then hit the high seas?

With a clipper will you try to sink boats or will it be mostly boarding actions?

Also, how many people can a clipper transport? I was not planning on rushing to get one, but I definitely want to take part in some high-seas mischief.

Deathfeast

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Is the goal to get to hit level 50 and then build the clipper or will you aim to complete the clipper at level 30ish and then hit the high seas?

With a clipper will you try to sink boats or will it be mostly boarding actions?

Also, how many people can a clipper transport? I was not planning on rushing to get one, but I definitely want to take part in some high-seas mischief.

It is to aid with getting Genesis ( and me ) the 4th trade run complete before the waters get too busy. then making use of the large farms to make mats,mats, and more mats for more clippers and to build up farm houses.

Vanye

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I believe Lenala said they managed to cram 41 people on a clipper. Imagine a clown car with all the people pouring out of it.

Last edited:

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I believe Lenala said they managed to cram 41 people on a clipper. Imagine a clown car with all the people poring out of it.

at first read I thought you said ".....pooping out of it" LOL ;)

Schanny

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Even though I haven't had any PvP experience in AA yet, I sign myself to this Order. The thought of defending our people and being a guard on trade runs got my attention the most.

But I have a couple questions. Will somebody be responsible for owning a house on the other continents for quick travel across the world? If we have a couple people keeping up with a house across the world we could easily organize ambushes on our enemies. I will also be saving up for a larger boat because that's how I roll. Are we all expected to have our own boat early on or just stock up resources to give to the leaders of this order?

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Even though I haven't had any PvP experience in AA yet, I sign myself to this Order. The thought of defending our people and being a guard on trade runs got my attention the most.

But I have a couple questions. Will somebody be responsible for owning a house on the other continents for quick travel across the world? If we have a couple people keeping up with a house across the world we could easily organize ambushes on our enemies. I will also be saving up for a larger boat because that's how I roll. Are we all expected to have our own boat early on or just stock up resources to give to the leaders of this order?

As of right now we have no plans on splitting up the guild like that, but who knows what the future may hold. No one will be expected to do "anything" we are all about playing how you want, not how you're expected to. But yes for those that wish to donate to the order we'll gladly funnel it to create clippers asap.

Vanye

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Katmondi I don't think he meant rolling opposite faction toons. We can acquire land in the PvP zones on the other continent just like they claim land in our PvP zones. Maybe you were unaware of this since you mostly leveled from crafting. When questing, it doesn't end in Sanddeep. You are sent thru a portal to Rookborne Basin and then continue progressing thru the zones there until Hasla. From there the quests send you thru a portal to Karkasse Ridgelands where the questing finally ends. In every single zone, there are housing areas where any of the 4 races can claim land. In my questing rampage on Alpha to complete every quest, I found that some of the housing areas in these high level zones were absolutely beautiful.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yeah misunderstood, I knew we could build over there just thought he meant rolling red toons :)

Schanny

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Vanye gets it. We were talking about this with a couple people in mumble the other night. It is possible to own land all over the place given some restriction, but with the binding point in your fireplace you can get the whole damn guild to teleport into foreign lands and murder without mercy.

jazmon

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
you can count on me for some" if there red there dead" action.main reason i came to this game was for the open pvp.still debating on class atm so far have tried,shadowplay,stonearrow,and outrider.thinking of trying out a 2hand blighter build next beta go around and make decision by then.

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome to all the new members, looking forward to much pvp!

Proof

Conceited Cupcake Bastard
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Heyoooooo count your favorite warrior in. I am prepared to defend our damsels in distress through war, and comfort them during "heartache."

If it fits in my schedule, I will be your hero 100% of the time... 60% of the time.

Proof

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Lol you have a lvl 55 passive taken, sorry that's what I meant :p
Nope nope, Para's good. Only the level 55 skills are locked. The highest tier passives only required 10 skill points, no matter what level you are. Unless this has been changed just recently, but no passives are behind a level gate (only indirectly through how many skill points you can put into a tree).

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
yeah just realized my mistake, going to go crawl back in my hole and shut it now :) lol

Deathfeast

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I believe Lenala said they managed to cram 41 people on a clipper. Imagine a clown car with all the people pouring out of it.

Would love to see the early pirate wannabe's rolling up on that ship of ours...

"41 trade packs and Death await you"

whoa... did not get that till after I typed it... heh... and Death..

Adeleseraphim

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Adeleseraphim

C

CenSaki

Tenacious Guest
I'm certainly weighing the options. I'm a little overwhelmed because I do want to touch upon things each order does. However, at some point will probably be PVPing more than anything. I will probably let Kat know at some point.

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
In regards to the tree yield question - Vorvidar shared a link that has some really interesting information on this. Some of the names/information is outdated but you can still get the idea.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dhVDpgEpgE7CXTvZBPs/edit?pli=1#gid=1750328308

To break it down - cork followed by Hornbeam are the best but each has a HUGE footprint (space it takes up to plant) making it not practical for farms. The next in line would be the Yew's which take up the smallest of all the trees. The only drawback is you need to be at your farm to harvest every 4 hours or you loose productivity of the farm.

Think ahead as to what your schedule will be. While your online, or you plan to return to harvest/re-plant, use the Yews. If you are going to be away (sleeping, working, etc...) plant something that will yield more lumber. Personally, when you are going to be away I would recommend Aspen or Cedars. Aspen because the rare harvest is the Aspen Hardwood which is a required component for bee hives. Anyone cooking is going to need a lot of honey and it is expensive on the AH. Cedars take a day and a half to mature but seem to be the tree of choice to try for a thunderstruck.

If you happen to harvest a wild sapling to plant on your farm I've heard (from guild mates and public) the Thuja and Ebony trees offer a good chance also for thunderstruck. I found it interesting that they all have the same 36 hour to maturity time.

Proof

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Or go with Mumble's pronunciation...

Kit-Mon-Dee
-or-
Kit Kat
-or-
Kitty Kat

He loves them all.

Schanny

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Queen @Proof We do have a Kitty though, so maybe not Kitty Kat. I like Kit Kat :p

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
you can call him late for dinner and he will still answer lmao

Proof

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Queen @Proof We do have a Kitty though, so maybe not Kitty Kat. I like Kit Kat :p
Heh, I'd say @Katmondi is more like a puppy anyway. As long as you have the right inflection in your voice he'll come running. Doesn't really matter what you say!

:)

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Heh, I'd say @Katmondi is more like a puppy anyway. As long as you have the right inflection in your voice he'll come running. Doesn't really matter what you say!

:)

I'm making a list :)

Top Bottom