Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

The Order of W A R F A R E

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Order of Warfare. This is the PvP centric / protection wing of the 3 Orders.

As with all Orders (Warfare, Genesis & Crusades), no Tenacious member is required to join an Order. You are free to play the game as you wish, at the pace you wish and with those you wish.

However, many players like to specialize their contributions to the guild and have a defined role in the guild progression.

Joining the Order of Warfare does not mean that you cannot craft or farm or trade or do anything else in the game that you want to do. Joining an Order simply means that the functions of that Order will be your priority in the game.

By joining, you will be a function of your Order during Guild Events, Trade Runs, Expeditions and all other activities that require Tenacious groups.

Your priority is to your Order

Paradigm

Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
This is our running list of Level 50 WARFARE Members. If you are joining WARFARE or have joined and just made lvl 50 then please post you IGN and main PVP class. I understand that many of us may switch but just give one please. We can work out class swapping when we form groups in game, if need be.
I know some of the classes could hold different roles (i.e. Tank or DPS). I put them in the role I've seen most used. If there are corrections to the roles please post it in this thread. I feel we also need to add a "Support" role if we have members who want to make that their primary role in PVP groups.

Two big things I see a need for: Healers and Primevals (joking on the second). Tanks are great in smaller scale PVP but in the large scale they quickly become useless as a role. The good thing is this game you can fairly quickly make a tank into a DPS. However Healers are useful in all scales of PVP. I feel we need to recruit some more healers into Warfare or ask some members to swap their classes/rolls.

Here's the list:

Leadership:

Termintor(Master)
Katmondi(Master)
Kosman(Commander) Demonologist
Falfouran(Commander)

DPS(Primary)

Aiko - primeval
Sherise - primeval/working on outrunner
Zetman - Shadowblade
Apophus - Primeval
Grimmjow - Primeval/Outrunner
Amarai - Primeval
Frosts - Primeval
Simsen - Primeval
Tart - Reaper
ALTARIAN - Revenant or Demonologist
Sylvara - Daggerspell
Zq - Darkrunner/Shadowblade
LoanWolf - Daggerspell
Chabu - Primeval
Boanz - Primeval
Xeckil - Daggerspell
LordLoki - Darkrunner
Fel - Trickster
Rathe - Daggerspell

Tank

Karrie - Shadowknight
Ryker - Abolisher
Zawr - Abolisher

Heals

Kiritoreign - Templar, Death Warden, Caretaker
Schanny - Paladin
Rune - Hierophant, Cleric, Edgewalker

Unknowns

Evelynn​

Order of Warfare.png

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sevalle

Tenacious Guest
Sevalle

btw does each person need a ship or 1 ship per X number of people? (not against it I just have no idea how to get a ship yet unless someone has put up a guide etc)

Last edited:

Zetman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Zetma is in

chicomalo

2009 Original Member
Tenacious Guest
Reaction score
Ok .. I am signing my boy Anthony aka Hybrid to the order. He is pretty good on pvp, plus I think he wants to meet girls players. I just hope that are white!

Zetman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Good! I played with him in aion (duels), he's pretty good :joy:
@ Term, what do you think of this build, I'm thinking about running it instead of Daggerspell. But i'm not too sure, might just do both lol, lvl as Daggerspell, then lvl Battlerage after I hit 50
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/34169

After I posted this, I youtubed videos on Shadowblade, they seem pretty strong, so I'm probably going to roll with this. Term you should definitely check it out

Last edited:

Joesnuffy

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Good! I played with him in aion (duels), he's pretty good :joy:
@ Term, what do you think of this build, I'm thinking about running it instead of Daggerspell. But i'm not too sure, might just do both lol, lvl as Daggerspell, then lvl Battlerage after I hit 50
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/34169

After I posted this, I youtubed videos on Shadowblade, they seem pretty strong, so I'm probably going to roll with this. Term you should definitely check it out

need to set level (top right corner) of calculator to 50 and try again. game is being released with level cap at 50 so you only have 23 points to spend

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Kosman is in! So glad to see the number of interested members!!! How do you make it to Carnegie??? Practice, practice, practice.

Kegg

Tá mé caoch ar meisce!
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
It involves dying beautifully heroic deaths and taking as many as possible with me? Seems about my speed...

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Kegg - you have to ask Vorvidar about his kamikaze build - glorious death and take as many with you as you can fits it perfectly :)

Fel

nani tf
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Re-thinking the build I'm going with on launch, I think hexblade or blighter may work out better. I know those two builds are good for group pvp. do we have anyone going heals/support in this order?

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'll probably roll heirophant if I can get a group going to lvl

spunkie

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Order of Warfare. This is the PvP centric / protection wing of the 3 Orders.

As with all Orders (Warfare, Genesis & Crusades), no Tenacious member is required to join an Order. You are free to play the game as you wish, at the pace you wish and with those you wish.

However, many players like to specialize their contributions to the guild and have a defined role in the guild progression.

Joining the Order of Warfare does not mean that you cannot craft or farm or trade or do anything else in the game that you want to do. Joining an Order simply means that the functions of that Order will be your priority in the game.

By joining, you will be a function of your Order during Guild Events, Trade Runs, Expeditions and all other activities that require Tenacious groups.

Your priority is to your Order

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
After much consideration, I swear my allegiance to both Tenacious and the Order of Warfare! To all those who stand in our way, prepare to die!

Paradigm

Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
We are building a strong protection and recreational PvP Order ...

Be prepared .... we will be PvP'ing ALOT

Fel

nani tf
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
*Coughs* does recreational mean we can sail around in a galleon sinking red boats for giggles? *coughs*

Will (Avidian)

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ya, count me in. I'll also be an active crafter, though PvP is where my heart is. I work from home several days a week so I can manage my AA cash-crops to fund devastation in foreign lands. Or domestic lands - I don't discriminate.

My prime time play-time will be somewhat limited, though.

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Reign Bloodfury, Auramancy, Shadowplay,(Darkrunner) here to help protect the guild and captain a ship to the other continent to kick some ass

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
This is awesome gang, welcome to all, we're up to 23 confirmed members of the Warfare group so far, looking great!

Much death and carnage will be had by all!

Deathfeast

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
With the land rush being a priority to the Genesis folk, would it be a good idea to perhaps for the Warfare group to run together at head start in order to secure some land with the first 15 stars we get.
Then start mining,logging,cotton picking while doing the next 40some stars for a clipper design?

I was testing it out, and with a small farm, and cottage area to plant... other than the trees and stone, I would have the resources to drop and build a clipper within a a day or so.

That is of course running a couple of late night quarry runs, and filling the farm/house with cotton seeds and willows.
And because we will not be part of the main land rush groups (we can slow down), there will be more time to gather from the surrounding areas.
This way, we are not behind as far as claiming a bit of land, and should have ships to run trade packs for the large farm before the 2nd day is over.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom