Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

The Order of G E N E S I S

Paradigm

Thanks for the memories, catch ya on the flipside
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Welcome to The Order of Genesis

Genesis is the economic and crafting wing of the 3 Orders

As with all Orders (Warfare, Genesis & Crusades), no Tenacious member is required to join an Order. You are free to play the game as you wish, at the pace you wish and with those you wish.

However, many players like to specialize their contributions to the guild and have a defined role in the guild progression.

Joining the Order of Genesis does not mean that you cannot PvP or Raid or do anything else in the game that you want to do. Joining an Order simply means that the functions of that Order will be your priority in the game.

By joining, you will be a function of your Order during Guild Events, Trade Runs, Expeditions and all other activities that require Tenacious groups.

Your priority is to your Order

Paradigm

Thanks for the memories, catch ya on the flipside
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Order of Genesis.png

Last edited:

Sypher00

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I devote my hammer, square and seeds to the Order of Genesis and for the good of Tenacious.

Signed
~Alexander~

josua

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Josua- Leatherworker/Cook

Torlach

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Torlach, tailoring (and gathering to support it)

Sypher00

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I am interested in carpentry as a master but there are more I like so I am flexible and can fill the gaps as needed. Printing, weaponry, husbandry and masonry are other interests.

Peppermint

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
May Tenacious thrives! May we support our other orders with our hard work!
Peppermint reporting for fishing and handicraft and helping out all members new or not.

Shea

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
If I join I'd be interested in doing weaponsmith

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Not sure what this entails, but always willing to do the alchemy for the guild, that was the point of doing it, at least that was my idea. So count me in. May the liquids flow freely!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Apnea

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I would love to be a part of this. I have a lot of variety in my interests with crafting so we will see where it takes me. I know I will be doing a lot of farming, fishing, and tailoring though.

EdgarAllanPop

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Not sure what this entails, but always willing to do the alchemy for the guild, that was the point of doing it, at least that was my idea. So count me in. May the liquids flow freely!

That being the case; I'd like to try to set my farm up next to yours for easy use. I will need a lot of 'Opaque Polish' to craft Sturdy Ignots. (1x per). This is crafted with 20x Azalea and 20x Narcissus (as well as a NPC item); I'll dedicate my farm to supplying you with those materials.

Kefo

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Kefo reporting for duty. I do have an interest in husbandry atm. Not sure what else I will be going for but raising animals for harvest and slaughter will be my main goal :D

Arctura

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I've only played in CB2, and barely managed to scratch the surface of crafting (had to work most of the time).
But I definitely want to focus on gathering, crafting, and trading (especially on trading I think).

I'm gonna have a lot of questions...

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I have several farms up and running in Beta on Aranzeb. I could loan out space to people and / or help people get their own farms going. Look me up in the closed beta 3 this weekend with any questions people might have.

Also, check out the posts up above the stickied section of the AA forums here which has lots of good info: AA "firsts," crafting proficiencies.

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I will be dedicating myself to Weaponsmithing and either alchemy or cooking - whichever is needed more.
We will need to reinforce the need for any and all weapons to be broken down that can for the dust/shards/crystals. These have become insanely expensive. If anyone discovers an area, dungeon, or mob that drops weapons please let me know and I will be farming the beegeezus out of them.

Kegg

Tá mé caoch ar meisce!
Tenacious Gamer
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I have several farms up and running in Beta on Aranzeb. I could loan out space to people and / or help people get their own farms going. Look me up in the closed beta 3 this weekend with any questions people might have.

Also, check out the posts up above the stickied section of the AA forums here which has lots of good info: AA "firsts," crafting proficiencies.
You're planning to be a landlord for sharecroppers?

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I coulda swore I signed up for this. Who knows maybe under another thread......
Either way my portions, oils, Lunastones, etc. Will be available for the guild.

I think being able to donate land for farmers is admirable, since I know I would love to have access to multiple farms, more than what AA is "allotting" us.

-Edit - I found it, hidden. So yea, leaving this here anyways.

Zavoka

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Zavoka - Will use Alpha to decide what I will contribute but I can fill in gaps as well

Lomey

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I plan on doing anything and everything on the crafting side of things. I'll be concentrating on certain things first but more than likely have proficiencies in many areas later on.

Alpha Lackey

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Lajeunesse. </sign>I don't believe I'll be in a position to be a 'top end' crafter but my understanding is that this game will require a lot of people willing to invest their crafting points in the early stages of manufacturing. If I understand it correctly, I'll let the guild demands dictate which crafts have a high demand of early stage raw units for me to invest my labor points in.

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Lajeunesse, Lomey, Zavoka.
Well met :)
As the game moves towards release (finally) we are working on setting priorities for crafting and will soon be posting sign ups for members to volunteer labor, raw materials donations, etc. that will be channeled toward the advancement of the guild's crafting and economic infrastructure in Archeage.

Soulmark

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
My wife will sign up for this order, her id is Souljo (may not be the launch id)

Joshiki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this is where I belong. *S* Farming, Gathering and with Fishing and Tailoring in there somewhere. *S*

Florial

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I would like to sign up too. Can't really decide what I will focus on though. I do like carpentry.

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Lajeunesse. </sign>I don't believe I'll be in a position to be a 'top end' crafter but my understanding is that this game will require a lot of people willing to invest their crafting points in the early stages of manufacturing. If I understand it correctly, I'll let the guild demands dictate which crafts have a high demand of early stage raw units for me to invest my labor points in.

Alpha- I finally got a good look at your Avatar, and I love it!!! That is one of my favorite webshows. Absolutely love Vork and Felicia Day.

Alpha Lackey

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Alpha- I finally got a good look at your Avatar, and I love it!!! That is one of my favorite webshows. Absolutely love Vork and Felicia Day.

Vork is somewhere between my hero and escapist fantasy. Of course I have a family and kids and a functioning life, but there's something really.. blissfully minimalist about his life. Recycled computer to run with min specs and a tater tot fryer right on the desk.. something oddly majestic about that life.

I'm guessing you've seen the Christmas Raid Carol short.. when he pines "I'll be online for Christmas...." Yeah.

But as I said, wife and kids and a life, so I'm much closer to Al Bundy in reality :p

Cyndir

Ranger RAGE!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Lol yes. I love how minimalist his life has turned out to be. Doesn't need much other than a one-room studio, a hot plate and a deep fryer. When Zabu moved in, i don't he thought about changing it either. I think one of my fav is the "Game On" video.

Another of my favorite shows, "Married With Children". I swear my husband was Al Bundy, complete w/ the hand in the waistband of the pants; I didn't get Peggy's cushy job though.

I have to say some of my heros growing up, at least TV wise, were Hawkeye from MASH and Murphy Brown
. We got this show on PBS called "On The Buses", an English comedy, and I think those all helped shape my bizarre sense of humor.

Eldelari

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'll be doing something productive in this area when I can find the time to get online.... I might just be growing lots of trees and using my uber stored labour to process lots of rocks for people... But I'm ok with that ! :)

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I'll be doing something productive in this area when I can find the time to get online.... I might just be growing lots of trees and using my uber stored labour to process lots of rocks for people... But I'm ok with that ! :)
Glad you got your account back !

Sarkk

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I'm in for Genesis! I think I'm going to try and concentrate on Handicrafting, but I'm still learning a lot about crafting and farming, in general. Any tips/help would be appreciated!

Top Bottom