Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

The Lost Ark

Bortak

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Looks very good!

Mendien

I'm Uncle Mendien, come sit on my lap
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Art looks great and teh animations are awesome. WTF happened to the "Features English Info" in the title of that youtube video??

Zawr

I'm the f**king Monarch!
Loremaster
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score

Carthain

Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
I've been following this for a good while... very excited with the CBT peeks and hoping its released here as well

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
what is it? like a Diablo type game? with insane graphics?

Zeklomontu

Here to help
Legendary Gamer
Final Fantasy XIV Director
Final Fantasy XIV Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
what is it? like a Diablo type game? with insane graphics?
Looks like it's going to be a true mmo arpg. With dungeons and raids and pvp. Just from what I've heard, haven't looked too much into it myself

Kinson

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Trying not to get too excited about it as there is no telling when it might make its way over to NA. That being said, I look forward to the day when it finally does.

CrimsonEclipse

You Jelly Bruh?
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Trying not to get too excited about it as there is no telling when it might make its way over to NA. That being said, I look forward to the day when it finally does.

Same here, been waiting for a Diablo style game that's exactly like this.

Steparu.com has a some new impressions of the K CBT.

http://steparu.com/previews/mmorpg/2142-lost-ark-online-1st-cbt-day-1-preview

http://steparu.com/previews/mmorpg/2143-lost-ark-online-1st-cbt-day-2-preview

More at her site.

Ashai

Ninja Fox
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ugh this is another game I've been eyeballing for a while - I loved Diablo II and since seeing this I've been wanting to play. I watched both videos for this and Linage Eternal and this has me more intrested.

CrimsonEclipse

You Jelly Bruh?
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ugh this is another game I've been eyeballing for a while - I loved Diablo II and since seeing this I've been wanting to play. I watched both videos for this and Linage Eternal and this has me more intrested.

Yep, another game...the cycle will never end. Been eyeing it since it was first announced.

Ashai

Ninja Fox
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
New Updated Video Information on LOST ARK:
As of October 2017, 2nd Closed beta for KR

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
that hammer in the first vid, good god it's huge!

Shiala

Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
This was an awesome vid, boss looks insanely fun to fight.

Ashai

Ninja Fox
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Katmondi I want to get my hands on this game so bad..so much improvement since the last CBT and seeing all the dungeons and stuff makes all the goosebumps.

As someone who has played Diablo and D3 for seasons for bordeom this like a big candy store I want to stick my head into.

But like A:IR CBT''s and stuff its all lotto chances to get in. More or less why I didn't play this last CBT (that and RL time) and don't know if I want to fight the hoards for A:IR and will just wait for NA/EU CBT next year.

Doctorhoo

Time Lord
Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score

If you want to play the Russian Open Beta with the English Patch.
You will still need a VPN.

Doctorhoo

Time Lord
Tenacious Gamer
Reaction score
(Updated News for NA)

Published: 19:22, 26 August 2020

Lost Ark

Smilegate recently entered a partnership with Amazon in which the latter will start publishing several titles from the Korean company, which unveiled release date plans for Lost Ark in the western world.​

Lost Ark has been available for a few years in Korea and some other regions but the game caught the eye of many action RPG and MMORPG enthusiasts in Europe and North America. Despite the fair bit of interest from this particular market, Smilegate folks didn't release the game in these regions yet.
This turn of events started the years-long question of when the game would arrive to EU and NA, with the answer being nowhere in sight until the recent announcement of the partnership between Smilegate and Amazon.
Amazon's version of the announcement didn't touch the topic of Lost Ark but the Korean website, GameMeca , mentioned that the Diablo-like game is a part of the deal between the two companies. Amazon will publish Lost Ark in both Europe and North America, and the target release window is "by 2021".
In other words, we are just a few months away from Lost Ark coming to the western regions. Keep in mind that the original article is in Korean and has been translated by Google, which could warrant a mistake in translation.
The exact sentence from the translation states "the company's flagship game, Lost Arc[sic], will be officially released to users in North America and Europe by 2021".

Top Bottom