Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

The Last year!

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
I was talking to @Mendien about this game a few days ago, it looks so sick! Sadly it won't come out forever! but I think it is a fun and exciting new spin on what I would call "party pvp". Would be really fun to play in voip especially while drinking.

So this is how it goes down:

You have 5 people lost in a "spooky" place while there is a crazed killer out to get them! The five must work together to escape with their lives intact!

I can only assume the killer is @LoanWolf because he is mad that @Averie drank all the booze! Averie acts all innocent, but she has no problem "taking it" and I dont mean the booze... @BLUD was actually the one who stole the booze and shared it with @Boanz while @Rainedance is all like "I just want some pumpkin lattes"

I can only assume the last member of the fabulous five is myself, @Termintor , (yes I did just @myself get on my level) and I will save us all because the po po (@Zawr and @Falfouran) are to scared to come save us.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lastyear/last-year-5-vs-1-multiplayer-survival-horror

Kinson

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Interesting concept. I would probably have pledged the $10 to show (minimal) support and lock in a PC copy of the game, but alas I am too late!

Hopefully they add lots of options/sliders/etc to customize the gaming experience, as I imagine the enjoyment you will get out of this one will be heavily reliant on the people you play with. And if they allow the modding community into this... oh, my!

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they add lots of options/sliders/etc to customize the gaming experience, as I imagine the enjoyment you will get out of this one will be heavily reliant on the people you play with. And if they allow the modding community into this... oh, my!

Yea I could see people coming up with some saw inspired stuff and other sick twisted things!

I hope it turns out to be a good game, just can't believe it won't come out till 2016.

Kinson

Epic Gamer
WoW: Classic Officer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Browsing the steam sales, I stumbled across this: Damned

Seems like a similar game, except you can play now! And only $9.99

Averie

Averie#1956 - Add me!
Website Administrator
Mythic Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Browsing the steam sales, I stumbled across this: Damned

Seems like a similar game, except you can play now! And only $9.99

I was just looking at that :)
Read some of the reviews though and they said once you figure out the way the different monsters work it becomes stale pretty quick...
Don't know if it's worth $10 :S

If you try it out let me know :3

Top Bottom