Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Tenacious Blockaid

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
well I wanted to commend all the guildies that were here tonight intercepting reds that were coming into Ezna bay we got alot of kills and alot of packs great job and a very proud moment for us dominating the bay with 10 red boat destructions

ScreenShot0006.jpg

Sherise

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Wish I would have been there!

Kosman

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
You guys rocked it! I am so proud! <sniff, sniff> I am pissed I missed it!

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
It was going on for about 2-3 hours last night lol around 11-2 am CST

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
It was going on for about 2-3 hours last night lol around 11-2 am CST
Great job. Make them feel the pain ! Also, glad to see you keeping it respectable with an actual blockade of ships instead of standing on the docks like a bunch of lames.

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Great job. Make them feel the pain ! Also, glad to see you keeping it respectable with an actual blockade of ships instead of standing on the docks like a bunch of lames.

Too hard to kill them while guards killing us so block them from the bay completely hit boat so can't despawn them kill the riders wreck the boats

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
Too hard to kill them while guards killing us so block them from the bay completely hit boat so can't despawn them kill the riders wreck the boats

Now, to get your ship emblems out to everyone in the guild Kirito :) I like to imagine them coming in and screaming "SHIT.. it's Tenacious !" after seeing all the matching sails.

If you are up for it @Kirito, what is the cost to stamp enough emblems up to mail 1 fiery orange and 1 pink to every member of the guild ? There should be enough left from "the alchemy project" money to cover the cost unless it is more expensive than i think.
Either way, if you are willing to do all that stamping I will get the gold for it.

Tiberion

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
From what I understand, you can't really mail the stamps, it bugs them out. They need to be passed manually.

I have the purple stamp in game already, and I know someone has the pink one, its just a matter of getting some more, and having a stamp party at some point.

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
It's ten silver per stamp, I've mailed some fine, maybe it's an isolated bug.

I have a stamp of the warfare emblem if anyone needs, would love it if everyone in warfare was rocking it :)!!

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Now, to get your ship emblems out to everyone in the guild Kirito :) I like to imagine them coming in and screaming "SHIT.. it's Tenacious !" after seeing all the matching sails.

If you are up for it @Kirito, what is the cost to stamp enough emblems up to mail 1 fiery orange and 1 pink to every member of the guild ? There should be enough left from "the alchemy project" money to cover the cost unless it is more expensive than i think.
Either way, if you are willing to do all that stamping I will get the gold for it.

well that is going to be 81 gold 80 silver 409x2=818/10=81.8

409 members 2 different emblems so need 818 crests 10 silver a crest 81.80 is amout of gold needed

BLUD

Shit Stirrer
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
well that is going to be 81 gold 80 silver 409x2=818/10=81.8

409 members 2 different emblems so need 818 crests 10 silver a crest 81.80 is amout of gold needed

Ok, so I think we have 130 to 140 actual members and 250 + Alts. So if you can make 140 in Fiery Orange and 140 in Hot Pink that should be like 28 gold. Need to do something to keep the 2 colors separated and labeled (this was a problem in alpha and beta) Then if you can mail them out to the members I will take the rest. Only reason I want YOU to mail them out is that you did a lot of work on the emblem and I want it to come "from Kirito" in the mail, not from me. You deserve the credit. I will take the other 60 of each color and bank them for when people request them. They do stack right ?? (god I hope they stack!)

Paradigm

Bearded Pirate Instructor
Website Administrator
Honored Mythic Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
WoW: Classic Heroic Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
How big can the emblem be on the sails? It seems that I've seen some on the water from other guilds that are nearly the size of the sail

Shiala

Obssesed with Glam way too much.
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
nice job gang! Keep up the good work!
How big can the emblem be on the sails? It seems that I've seen some on the water from other guilds that are nearly the size of the sail

they're all the same size, just depends how much of your emblem utilizes the space provided, ours is smaller inside the 256x256 square.

Schanny

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
We had a blast that night. Even worked with some Wicked and even Goon Squad to kill some reds. (Goonies ended up getting bored and harassing a Valor boat after failing to grief us with our own harpoons)

Khrull

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I have been using emblems mailed to me by both Kat and Kitty with no issues since shortly into launch, as well as the Piranhamoose logo i use. If you mouse over the unused ones it shows what is on it. This sometimes takes a few minutes to register after you log on though

LordLoki

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Nice job tentacles!

Kirito

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I think we have 130 to 140 actual members and 250 + Alts. So if you can make 140 in Fiery Orange and 140 in Hot Pink that should be like 28 gold. Need to do something to keep the 2 colors separated and labeled (this was a problem in alpha and beta) Then if you can mail them out to the members I will take the rest. Only reason I want YOU to mail them out is that you did a lot of work on the emblem and I want it to come "from Kirito" in the mail, not from me. You deserve the credit. I will take the other 60 of each color and bank them for when people request them. They do stack right ?? (god I hope they stack!)

@BLUD Ill get with @Schanny and @Tempkitty and start doing this and get the 2 colors out two everyone in the guild by sunday night

Top Bottom