Tenacious Gamers

Welcome to the home of Tenacious Gamers, the premier destination for multi-core gamers from around the world. Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature. Be sure to register here and join our Discord Community so that you can start gaming the way gaming was meant to be. Fun!

Stepping down from Warfare

Simsen

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
As the title states I will be leaving warfare. I have not responded recently to many events and the reasons will remain private. Not permanent but until i have a little more time on my hands and figure out how I am going to gear up. My main focus atm is fishing.

Doesnt mean i wont respond to warfare events or CTA's the hasla grind and getting crafted gear is just not happening anytime soo for me. Will farm up enough gold by fishing to buy everything!

Termintor

I'll PvP your face off!
Honored Legendary Gamer
Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
2009 Original Member
Reaction score
@Simsen you dont got to leave warfare man, unless you just really want to.

I hope whatever you decide that you are enjoying the game, and there will always be a place for you in the warfare order!

Simsen

Tenacious Gamer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
@Simsen you dont got to leave warfare man, unless you just really want to.

I hope whatever you decide that you are enjoying the game, and there will always be a place for you in the warfare order!

Oh im definitely enjoying the game! And ill still be pvping but just not as much until i figure out how im going to gear myself. Primeval is a fun spec but im not sure i want to stick with it either. Working on leveling the other trees and will play around with diff specs

Top Bottom